---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til.

=FANGS=

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: ---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til

-------------------^^^^ GOOD FREIGHT----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^BAD FREIGHT

Ayo Fangsito- I heard from this cat Bounce that you are coming through Japan again soon. PM me man! We met a LONG time ago in Binghampton.

Re: ---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til

good stuff! its nice to see some of the stuff you did back in the day like that joint from 95'. i noticed the new fangs by the way hah, nice to see them floatin around again.

i do not no how this cat keeps outdoin himself its truly amazing...bravo totem bravo!

peep the web tat on the elbow of gumbi illl son.

The scar over his eye is a nice detail too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

back from Japan.. ha!!

and someone flicked this old bugger.. this was like 97 in the old GSK yard.

1242849080096.jpg

and im not sure if this photo made it in the thread.. it probably did but heres a large size..

Damn it feels good to be a TATS CRU playa...

2376883645_a64fe69556_o.jpg