*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The person hating on Enime is confused. Theres not much similarity going on between rime and enime other then the fact that they are both still living and painting. The letters E,I and M are there - and thats probably why Rime popped in your head.

Enime's a good sport in the graff game, and so is Factor for that matter - why people would partially cover his tag with a throw is beyond me, personally I would go below the tagging.

Bumboclot:

That clean train video (5:19) has some Crazy MFing

Writers in it.

enime looking like his bitting the fuck outta some rime...

i think a lot of writers have " bit"...at least once in their lifetime.

ORIGINALITY IS IMITATION NOT YET DEFINED.

graff died in the 90's.

the new generation has spawned into nothing but dumb-ass kids who don't care for history.

so sad...

:(

i think a lot of writers have " bit"...at least once in their lifetime.

ORIGINALITY IS IMITATION NOT YET DEFINED.

graff died in the 90's.

the new generation has spawned into nothing but dumb-ass kids who don't care for history.

so sad...

:(

no one writes for the funn of it no more.just for the enjoyment of writing on shit and seeing it later.bunch of highschool kids with skinny jeans northface and vans who dont know shit about their history..makes me wanna vomit.

no one writes for the funn of it no more.just for the enjoyment of writing on shit and seeing it later.bunch of highschool kids with skinny jeans northface and vans who dont know shit about their history..makes me wanna vomit.

you guys should write a book or something!

:spin2: :spin2: :spin2: :wink2:

itz like an era of robotz everyonez the same.