*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
southside google gangster...was that ms. griffin your gym teacher? I had a gym teacher named ms. griffin.

No she was just my regular teacher..my gym teacher that year was a dyke named ms smith..she used to try and teach us karate...every student at my elementary school was black we just wanted to play basketball

roof.jpg

Fausto "AFROE42" Manzera's 22nd Birthday Bash

Friday, February 26, 2010 at 8:30pm

Simone's

960 W. 18th st

Chicago, IL 60608

Come celebrate the life of the LEGEND...the KING...the TRULY MISSED...Fausto "AFROE42" Manzera.

Celebration will take place in the backroom at Simone's.

Hope to see everyone there toasting it up to the sky...to our angel 42 himself!!!

BE A FRIEND...BE A DESIGNATED DRIVER

My condolences to the friends and families of those that are no longer with us...Unfortunately there have been way too many over the passed couple of years. Hope to see some heads at the bar Friday....Paz

just 2 clear shit up 4 all u gossiping bitches this is wat really happend n why it happend.. first off this has nothing to do wit ysg or any of that shit yall stamped depoe n thief on that billboard that they had rokin for bout 5 months i could understand why u would stamp thief considering u think hes still ysg but depoe had nothing to do wit yall beef so yall fucked up bringing him into it ..im preatty shure yall could have waited till it got buffed i mean it is right next 2 yur crib yeah we know were u live so keep dat in mind when u come on dis site runnin yall mouths ...yall trying 2 sound like some victims when yall grown chaseing 2 shorties of dat billboard wit bats n shit movin on levy 3 deep wit bats ....the way i see it we could call dat even... depoe n thief are guna rock dat billboard n if theres a problem wit dat then be ready for us comin at yall wit all we got on a graff tip n on da streets ...oh by the way i aint no kid dis is task (F)IK

u must not know who ur talkn to shorty..so hit me up on the pm so i could bring u up to speed fake azz task