*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wow, ppl really try to get thier thoughts out on here:huh: True this thread is called midwests best. and honestly its not the best stuff all the time, my opinion it should be named something other than what it currently is, but whatever. Do ppl really come to this site to see mind crushing shit??. i think everyone (including myself) come on the site just to see whats goin on and have fun with it.ITs more like a way to holler @ some of yer ppl on line and shit.if ppl dont like it no ones forcing them to log on! geez!!.im sure alot of ppl dont post good ass pics cause they dont want em stolen or keep them 4 themselfs. or if your like me,a computer idiot and just dont know how and not interested in learnin. haha. But seriously this city 90% of the time buffs so hard that using your good paint and flexin a style that will take longer to do and more paint to complete so its not worth doing cause it wont last more than 4 days.( @ least thats what im hoping the reason is for the lack of)..just keep crushin the city and evolve thats the name of the game. on another note its may lil homies birthday (AFROE) next friday. lets all try 2 put up a bunch of 42's for our fallen brother and show some love...SUER ONE KYM TNB XMEN BADinc....:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: 42 42 42 42

well said....shit i would never post my nice flicks...too much bullshit on here....

well said....shit i would never post my nice flicks...too much bullshit on here....

TO SUER'S SHIT. TRUE BUT YOU FORGETT WHAT GRAFF IS ALL ABOUT. BE BETTER THAN THE OTHER DUDE. LET ALONE WE ALL MAKE FUN OF EACH OTHER....WASENT THAT HOW IT WAS IN THE EARLY 80'S? EVERYBODY FORGETTS. LET ALONE KILL ONE ANOTHER OVER MAKING FUN OF EACH OTHER. AND THATS HOW IT WAS BACK IN THE DAY. IT WILL ALLWAYS STAY THE SAME, IT WOULD NEVER CHANGE AND THATS THE WAY EVERYBODY LIKES IT. AND USED TO IT, ATLEAST IN CHICAGO.:D GOT THE INFO OF THE 50 60' YEAR OLDS THAT BOMBED TRAINS IN NEW YORK. LET ALONE KNOW IM IN THIS TOY ASS CITY CALLED NYC ALL I USE THIS SHIT IS TO CHECK IF OLD BUDDIES ARE STILL ON IT.PEACE

TO SUER'S SHIT. TRUE BUT YOU FORGETT WHAT GRAFF IS ALL ABOUT. BE BETTER THAN THE OTHER DUDE. LET ALONE WE ALL MAKE FUN OF EACH OTHER....WASENT THAT HOW IT WAS IN THE EARLY 80'S? EVERYBODY FORGETTS. LET ALONE KILL ONE ANOTHER OVER MAKING FUN OF EACH OTHER. AND THATS HOW IT WAS BACK IN THE DAY. IT WILL ALLWAYS STAY THE SAME, IT WOULD NEVER CHANGE AND THATS THE WAY EVERYBODY LIKES IT. AND USED TO IT, ATLEAST IN CHICAGO.:D GOT THE INFO OF THE 50 60' YEAR OLDS THAT BOMBED TRAINS IN NEW YORK. LET ALONE KNOW IM IN THIS TOY ASS CITY CALLED NYC ALL I USE THIS SHIT IS TO CHECK IF OLD BUDDIES ARE STILL ON IT.PEACE

yeah okay, 'graffiti is all about being better than everyone else'. if you really believe this then you shouldn't be writing in the first place.

KFNT!! ALL DAY EVERYDAY FUCK THE WHOLE CIRCLE! RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! THREE FIVE.

why dont u come say that to my face?? lil punk ass bitch!

im against talking shit on this...

but nigga u crossed the line....

and i aint air son

u got it twisted.....

but much respect to em!

and nigga fuck ur number bullshit!

i aint no gangster!

u kno where i chill

come through.....

see if i dont scribe a tnfkay on yo dome fagget......

0120091251.jpg.4083d4554f25a0ce55841c91c862f00e.jpg

0120091257a.jpg.35422611b5b61d50be7bb2185c4f8836.jpg

0120091257b.jpg.6e7f322042b4e6d33c8b4ff58c21f8e9.jpg