*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
depoe u grabbed my guys lady..u guys have no respect..the war btwn u guys is btwn u guys..but when u try to jump my lil brother in front of his lady..thats personal..lil lame fuks

just 2 clear shit up 4 all u gossiping bitches this is wat really happend n why it happend.. first off this has nothing to do wit ysg or any of that shit yall stamped depoe n thief on that billboard that they had rokin for bout 5 months i could understand why u would stamp thief considering u think hes still ysg but depoe had nothing to do wit yall beef so yall fucked up bringing him into it ..im preatty shure yall could have waited till it got buffed i mean it is right next 2 yur crib yeah we know were u live so keep dat in mind when u come on dis site runnin yall mouths ...yall trying 2 sound like some victims when yall grown chaseing 2 shorties of dat billboard wit bats n shit movin on levy 3 deep wit bats ....the way i see it we could call dat even... depoe n thief are guna rock dat billboard n if theres a problem wit dat then be ready for us comin at yall wit all we got on a graff tip n on da streets ...oh by the way i aint no kid dis is task (F)IK

Rest in Peace MAD SFA...

Too many people try and clown this guy WHEN the real deal was they didn't understand him.

I painted my first redline train with JSE. One of my favorite writers of all time from Chicago. Was an official street kid. Went on plenty rack missions withem too. Cause of death was natural. Real writers know about BINKER. Pushed SFA hard and never flip flopped. Went with CMK to PaintLouis in 2001 and we crushed tons of shit besides our pieces for the event. Stealing madd RUSTO. I remember when he'd do the doorways all up and down 39th. Fillin's in the loop. He has the legend most writers dream of......

Rest In Paint...

BINKER aka JSE aka HERSIE aka MAD aka NYSE.........

Always in the thoughts and hearts of those who had real love for the guy....

That niggs was truely.... SENT FROM ABOVE

Phor CMK

just 2 clear shit up 4 all u gossiping bitches this is wat really happend n why it happend.. first off this has nothing to do wit ysg or any of that shit yall stamped depoe n thief on that billboard that they had rokin for bout 5 months i could understand why u would stamp thief considering u think hes still ysg but depoe had nothing to do wit yall beef so yall fucked up bringing him into it ..im preatty shure yall could have waited till it got buffed i mean it is right next 2 yur crib yeah we know were u live so keep dat in mind when u come on dis site runnin yall mouths ...yall trying 2 sound like some victims when yall grown chaseing 2 shorties of dat billboard wit bats n shit movin on levy 3 deep wit bats ....the way i see it we could call dat even... depoe n thief are guna rock dat billboard n if theres a problem wit dat then be ready for us comin at yall wit all we got on a graff tip n on da streets ...oh by the way i aint no kid dis is task (F)IK

I just read this whole big ass essay...and while I was reading I thought eventually dude was gonna say some shit worth reading..but he didn't..you owe me 1 minute of my time nigga

When I was in 3rd grade walter payton died..and everybody was on his dick like a motherfucker..

My teacher ms. Griffin told my class some interesting shit..she said "its nice and all how everyone is remembering walter payton, but if you truly appreciate someones presence its best to show them how you feel while they're are still around"....

That's why I don't say RIP

That bitch had some hairy ass legs..and she stayed wearin skirts....

• Like 1