*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you take graffiti too serious, for you to come on 12oz and bitching about me going over your stainer is pretty pathetic.

1fgvhk.jpg

wtf are you thinking..i always said these new schoolers think gettin hated on is cool...were gonna make you vomit on your self..fuckin big heads..only the strong survive.

man ... young lil peeps just dont kno the facts. my homie were is gonna move on that azz. goin over someones stainer is mad disrespectful or tall ass haten. learn yo politics shawty. belo needs to put you over his knee... sorry pal you the nigga gonna be lookin pathetic.....

truuue

wtf are you thinking..i always said these new schoolers think gettin hated on is cool...were gonna make you vomit on your self..fuckin big heads..only the strong survive.

EAS WHY YOU ACTING LIKE YOU SOMEBODY. YOU'RE A NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE. CHEARLEADING ASS NIGGA.

two seperate stainers??? i woulda been offended..maybe i care 2 much...that" u take graffiti to serious" argument shit is old too.. it dont make u look cool cuz u be on twelve oz everyday postinpics talkinshits...and actin like u dont care about graffiti..makes u look like a confused boy.. sho respect.. especially to the olschoolers..bite the tongue a little.. speaks miles for ur character.. who needs character on the nigganet tho...i mean lil wayne aint rappin bout it so it aint cool

YEA SO WHAT I GOT POPPED OFF FOR THAT SHIT....

GOT A $500,000 LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM NIGGUHS...!!

SO DO YOU, AND IMMA DO ME...!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....!!!

FUCK YOUR CHEERLEADING ASS AND DALEY CHUMP.....

SEE WHO COME'S OUT THEY POCKET AND HAS THE LAST LAUGH....!

IMMA START POPPIN YOU NIGGUHS JUST TO PROVE A POINT...!

yeah like this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHj3qWXzq-4

RichardMDaley (9 months ago)

that one guy in the hat is the same idiot punk who wrote on my garage door. where no one is gonna see it.

he deserves to get caught. thats why his dumb ass got caught right here on camera.

this stupid fuck should stick to garbage cans and garage doors.