*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fuck it, flip a coin...............

Heads we beat him, tails we beat him!

:D

Its funny how yo screen name on this shit is stop snitchin but ur boy name is a known dry snitch...he needs to watch his fuckin bac too cause nigga know...nahmean

You niggas ain't gonna beat shit but each others dicks..dank is my nigga..and ain't nobody finna move on none my my niggas..and I put that shit on my lil sisters grave

wtf are you thinking..i always said these new schoolers think gettin hated on is cool...were gonna make you vomit on your self..fuckin big heads..only the strong survive.

This cowardly ass bitch right here..

Damn look like u forgot to switch to ur eagle eye account to talk shit..

I pulled ur hoe card on here and u was all like "no no no that's not me bro" pussy

And you STAY gettin moved on too b...don't let us catch u at a party or the train..cause them bifocals will def get smacked off lil guy...

With all these wack little doodles you post, you end up sounding like a retard calling someone other than yourself a toy. You need to take the dick out your ears its fucking with yer head.

you go girl! :lol: you mad because your a toy.. thats why you got all offended...

YEA SO WHAT I GOT POPPED OFF FOR THAT SHIT....

GOT A $500,000 LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM NIGGUHS...!!

SO DO YOU, AND IMMA DO ME...!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....!!!

FUCK YOUR CHEERLEADING ASS AND DALEY CHUMP.....

SEE WHO COME'S OUT THEY POCKET AND HAS THE LAST LAUGH....!

IMMA START POPPIN YOU NIGGUHS JUST TO PROVE A POINT...!

So them niggas hoe'd you and ur mans....put the shiit on youtube for the whole world to see and instead of bodyin them clowns like a real nigga u run to the judge judy? Lol

Just remember you told me to show to that gallery and i showed solo

and nothing happened besides me smoking a lot of blunts as usual........................

but your bitch as still on here pump faking faggot.

:shook:

i was there... not for you homo... i wasnt looking for your lame ass either... but your the man broken arm oner... go on... go on... :lol:

So them niggas hoe'd you and ur mans....put the shiit on youtube for the whole world to see and instead of bodyin them clowns like a real nigga u run to the judge judy? Lol

i dont know why i keep lookin at this bullshit site..... im sooo sick and tired of dumb fucks jumpin on here and runin there mouth.... you dont know shit about nothing so shut the fuck up