*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so here are some people that actually have been putting in work as of recent:

3702164019_d0e50c4f33_b.jpg

3718273917_408b842d2c_b.jpg

3698530763_6275a6795f_b.jpg

3471252656_20a3d76dba_o.jpg

3698505177_90cd497670_o.jpg

how the fuck is this toy claming h20 when his FNT! and if these mother fuckers had a falling out sucking on RIA's cock, who GIVES A FUCK! Fuck the whole circle and all the crews that fall under it! Lame ass toys been watching to much style wars. RIA.

ATAC ps. i moved to nyc about 2 years ago. let alone dealing with youre entire fucking crew, that coudnt buy a fucking style.just wait till i get back and whoop the shit out of you, and the FNT.

how the fuck is this toy claming h20 when his FNT! and if these mother fuckers had a falling out sucking on RIA's cock, who GIVES A FUCK! Fuck the whole circle and all the crews that fall under it! Lame ass toys been watching to much style wars. RIA.

ATAC ps. i moved to nyc about 2 years ago. let alone dealing with youre entire fucking crew, that coudnt buy a fucking style.just wait till i get back and whoop the shit out of you, and the FNT.

Right on brotha

Dont Care To State A point Over The Internet , Enough Typing And Less Ball Grabbing Behind That Pc Screen , Would Be Easier If You Just Let Your Identity Be Known And Accept Your ass Whoopin , Crims Dun.

Say U Know Anything ABout My Clique , AiR*

You Must believe its Easier too Type Then Talk, uh ..?

looks like you're the main groupie since you had to come on 12oz and announce what he was doing and where he was painting ... :D :D :D

You felt the need to say something 5 days later? Do not pass go. Go directly to jail.

Don't let the envy get to you. It's not a good look.

You get no points for anonymously trying to talk shit to me.