Re: announcement

!@#$%

ok so we lost a lot of posts.

and it sucks.

this is why 12oz needs revenue.

as the site grew over years, costs have grown expopnentially.

not to mention the web ain't as free as it used to be.

so if you'd like it to not happen again, click on the ads once in awhile.

get a premium account.

thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't really out odds on it, as we are still trying to get into the specifics of how and why it did happen

the bottom line is, the servers were taxed, and we need better ones andwhile it's in the works, to do that faster we need more revenue.

hey, what are the odds of this happening again?

thanks. i know it IS annoying. but a bajillion websites have em and the revenue that flows to them from it is one reason they run without crashing

wow, im so sure i'd drop 1 cent to 12 oz when i had a profile banned for doing less than ^this to a guy who called me out.. f'n 12oz hypocrisy

a new member with nega-props hardly has room to be calling the site out.

gimme a break with the sense of entitlement already

this isn't a democracy, and i see though you think you were banned, here you are, back in the site posting up.

its not a democracy, so you're right about that.. and just 1 more reason to not drop a cent on them.. when i was banned, the situation was poorly handled by what ever moderator handled it, so good thing i wouldnt waste $ here. ida got robbed

sense of entitlement?

.. sense of reason, why would would you pay to be a part of that?

We've noticed that posts have "edited by: (random name" at the end of them, and we don't know what's up.

If you see anything out of the ordinary, post it in here or send us a message.

as for the audio on the video ad --is there a mute button, or a stop? i haven't seen it in a minute so i'm not sure. but that might make it less annoying. if not, see if refreshing gets rid of it.

There's def a stop/pause button, and you can control the volume. I wasn't trying to imply it was annoying, jus sayin how not all tampons are bitches about pitching in to help. I felt that I was unfairly banned too but I still use the hell outta this site so if alls I gotta do is click a button to keep it up, it really isnt that big an inconvinience...

ok so we lost a lot of posts.

and it sucks.

this is why 12oz needs revenue.

as the site grew over years, costs have grown expopnentially.

not to mention the web ain't as free as it used to be.

so if you'd like it to not happen again, click on the ads once in awhile.get a premium account.

thanks.

sounds like it

hey props to the 12oz clique for being around longer than most of you have been writing. I think you guys provide a wonderful service especially for old retired fartslike me. I dont bench any more, i dont hang out with writers (except my friends that happen to be writers and most of them have retired also) for me this is my only exposure to the culture. Thank you for that and maintaining it for so long.

FUCK everyone complaining about this and that. to the 12oz team get all the ad revenue you can. if it takes me clicking on ads to help you guys out then consider them ads clicked on. if i had mad dough i would make a sizable donation. I hope to see this forum around for another 10-12 years - or beyond....

how do I get a premium account?

Peace

SB1

• Like 2