• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!@#$%

Re: announcement

ok so we lost a lot of posts.

and it sucks.

this is why 12oz needs revenue.

as the site grew over years, costs have grown expopnentially.

not to mention the web ain't as free as it used to be.

so if you'd like it to not happen again, click on the ads once in awhile.

get a premium account.

thanks.

srsly what the fuck are you doing.

a database error and my fuckin post don't relate to snitches.

you're fuckin stupid

can't really out odds on it, as we are still trying to get into the specifics of how and why it did happen

the bottom line is, the servers were taxed, and we need better ones andwhile it's in the works, to do that faster we need more revenue.

hey, what are the odds of this happening again?

the membership/ad thing has been around for a minute now..... why would i want to invest any of my money into this now (after the crash)?

no thanks.

Are you guys still trying to get old data back, or is it def lost forever? I'm sure you're going nuts and i am sorry about the mishap here.. TIA...

too bad it didn't delete the earlier posts instead of the new ones, i doubt that many people would've even noticed

srsly what the fuck are you doing.

a database error and my fuckin post don't relate to snitches.

you're fuckin stupid

wow, im so sure i'd drop 1 cent to 12 oz when i had a profile banned for doing less than ^this to a guy who called me out.. f'n 12oz hypocrisy

I'll click on the ads, but video ads with sound is just downright annoying... Now I have to keep my computer on mute... I also can't scroll on my laptop when the video ads are playing...

thanks. i know it IS annoying. but a bajillion websites have em and the revenue that flows to them from it is one reason they run without crashing

wow, im so sure i'd drop 1 cent to 12 oz when i had a profile banned for doing less than ^this to a guy who called me out.. f'n 12oz hypocrisy

a new member with nega-props hardly has room to be calling the site out.

gimme a break with the sense of entitlement already

this isn't a democracy, and i see though you think you were banned, here you are, back in the site posting up.

I jus started learnin about database driven websites...good luck wit straightenin this shit out. I would pay for a premium ..but Im a broke mofo so I guess alls I can do is listen to that dude talk about his hat store.

its not a democracy, so you're right about that.. and just 1 more reason to not drop a cent on them.. when i was banned, the situation was poorly handled by what ever moderator handled it, so good thing i wouldnt waste $ here. ida got robbed

sense of entitlement?

.. sense of reason, why would would you pay to be a part of that?

We've noticed that posts have "edited by: (random name" at the end of them, and we don't know what's up.

If you see anything out of the ordinary, post it in here or send us a message.

as for the audio on the video ad --is there a mute button, or a stop? i haven't seen it in a minute so i'm not sure. but that might make it less annoying. if not, see if refreshing gets rid of it.

There's def a stop/pause button, and you can control the volume. I wasn't trying to imply it was annoying, jus sayin how not all tampons are bitches about pitching in to help. I felt that I was unfairly banned too but I still use the hell outta this site so if alls I gotta do is click a button to keep it up, it really isnt that big an inconvinience...

In my USER CONTROL PANEL, I used to view the Props, points, users who gave them and that stuff, now it is not there. Also, I used to have like 37 thread registrations, like my favorites or something, and now im subscribed to like 7...

does 12oz make a profit on the adds?

and shop etc.?

i know its not my business ive just always been curious weather or not they make a large sum of money due to the site.

all you gotta do is click an add to help? i assumed being a premium member meant you paid for some crappy priveleges or something.. out of pocket.. if all you gotta do is click an add to help, thats different

ok so we lost a lot of posts.

and it sucks.

this is why 12oz needs revenue.

as the site grew over years, costs have grown expopnentially.

not to mention the web ain't as free as it used to be.

so if you'd like it to not happen again, click on the ads once in awhile.get a premium account.

thanks.

sounds like it

Meh, lot of complainers and such, Raven's been doing his thing for the graf world long before the internet, kids should get a clue.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now