N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

it seems to me that all you kids can do is call les gay this gay that.. its like a 3rd grade joke or some shit.... he doing what he always does ... get everyone mad.. and yea he got a camrea crew 24 hrs a day... he wildin b .. but still why you mad?

we aint mad he doing him he we just wanna speak to him have some fucking coffe at nemz coffe shop u digg nothing serious we bigg fans stay out the buisss unless u wanna be the victim it's sad 2 learn that u a runner watch ur mouth fool and niggas on my side dont run we meet niggas anywhere ....10 or not we in there ask about us we run 5 deep in yah graff partys and wild out yah niggas dont want it yah no the deal wats good papo u wit it we come to ur crib if u wanna vouch for victor .....

• Like 1

Kno That This Looks Kinda Toy Compared 2 Adek. No Head but Its Whateva. Critisism Appreciated. Free Spacer D.A.T V.T.C

IMG00006.jpg

that face looks like the ones you carve out of pumpkins in 3rd grade my yooot. free space? he already out kid is like 14 think he going to real jail?ha iiight 10:)