N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

TWONPOO CALM DOWN U THE TYPICAL TYPE OF DUDE THAT SEES NIGGAS THROW UP A MILLION PIX ONLINE AND GET HYPED AND THINK THESE NIGGAS IS GOIN IN WASNT YOU THE DUDE THAT WAS SHOCKED TO SEE BRUZ PUSH XTC OR SOME SHIT ..THIS NIGGA IS A PIECER AND THATS THE BEST YOU CAN DO LOL O MAN I GUESS IMA HAVE TO STEP MY FOOT IN THIS ARENA IF THIS IS WHAT NIGGAS CONSIDER ILL SHIT EVERY THING I SEE NEXT TO SMASH LOOKS BETTER THEN HIS SHIT

Posty. listen , you trollin 12oz so hard u remebering thins nobodies(me) said weeks ago. and now im having to explain myself, why? I dunno, the 12 oz troll has a bridge fee and i need to pass I guess.

I said "bruz xtc?" not like "i didnt kno, cuz i know plenty of history of him and 113 and even the kez bruz fight thats on video, so relax my encyclopedia britanicus. my statement was more on the lines of an "actual picture" showing that small era in time which is not very documented. Even though I chuckled inside alil bit, and thought it was funnier that you saw it as some way to quickly demean someones credibility. ya gotta love nyc writers, cool guys, but such a small view of themselves on the inside. always kwik to try to put someone down to take themselves up a smidgin in the pecking order. ;)

and just to set you straight, I like smash cuz i seen it up for years in real life. thats the difference betwen me and someone who gages a persons cred on the web. I be out there.

LOL LOOK AT WHO "GAGED" WHOS CRED ..YOU LIKE SMAsh shit thats fine everyone has they own taste some will like my shit some think my shit is wack i dont cry about it like a fag and throw tantrums in a forum like smash did which is why he is getting these responses out of me i dont write for the aprovals of niggas idolize and want to be down with u happy twonzy i just explained my self to you also

i never said u was wack, i actually like your shit. but i dont agree with things u say about smash just cus you arguing with dude. i see what i see cuz i be in the street daily, livin and breathin seeing wht new, the stuff u dont see on this sad site. thats the diff, i dont listen to anyone on here, i make my own dicisions. I dnno why u two arguing but that dont take away from the amount of work he put in or the fact someone in florida got the same name is irelivant. dude does his thing.

i never said u was wack, i actually like your shit. but i dont agree with things u say about smash just cus you arguing with dude. i see what i see cuz i be in the street daily, livin and breathin seeing wht new, the stuff u dont see on this sad site. thats the diff, i dont listen to anyone on here, i make my own dicisions. I dnno why u two arguing but that dont take away from the amount of work he put in or the fact someone in florida got the same name is irelivant. dude does his thing.

not in my opinion show me where im everywhere from brooklyn to queens manhattan to the bronx and like i said the most ive seen smash shit was on this or saster thats how his name basicly caught fame popppin shit on here and puttin up pics of that rinky dink piece and some bullets as a signiture tell me im lying go threw the bronx show me some smashes queens manhattn ..even brooklyn this is fact my commentary on sons style is opinion its simple str8 letters that prolly ake hours i do shit like that for throw ups ..like i said im into bombing not freigght yards that take half an hour to do i bang shit out quick str8 letters and all 123 not 3 hour productions and my shit come out official anyway when the time is right im steppin in this pieceing arena and we gon see whos trash

o yea by the way twonzy ..no matter what kind of graff problem i have with a nigga i wont front on a niggas work because of that problem if a niggas illl with it ill give him his dap regardless like i stated b4 you never seen me bump put up or even mention anything about smash pix throw ups str8 letters etc etc and we didnt have a problem b4 this i never liked that shit there was nothing ill to it .. on the other hand i remember him being a fan of my shit thanks for the compliments smashington

all good never claim i was any good

you see? i can respect you for that,we get on you and you take constructive criticism like a man. u know you need work in the game and yet you posted your flick and took the brunt of the jokes, see a dude like i want you to get better i want you to shut me up and show your progression instead of screaming crews out say you gonna shoot someone in the head and die and kill them again. keep doing your thing my dude, i hope you take this and build and become a recognizable writer with plenty of skills