N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

seriously tho why dont any of you guys ever throw up some smash throw ups or them wack bitten str8 letters..give this guy some self esteem so that he can stop runnin the pic of them dusty lil shines over and over again...i bet u can look threw these pages and see more of my shit put up by otha niggas then any of smashes trash i mean you tell me why...dont give the crown to me.. give the crown to my wrist ..my rollie is worth more then ya life dusty ass hell rell in the fgace ass nigga :lol: :lol: :lol: lol aww man this just entertainment for you guys on here its been a while since u seen a good back and fourth on the oz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

yea pusta! Way to big up a known snitch! You are soooo kewwwl bro!

Niggas wake up on my dick..eat sum breakfast 1st..and once again..why u talkin about ANYBODY but yaself!?lol u callin maad names like u shook daddy!!! Am I'm speakin for MYSELF! I don't NEED "people"...cus I have ME!

Sumbody get this toy a bra cus his cleavage is spillin all over the intermet! Hhahaha

• Like 1

Toy question but anyone walk up Broadway lately up past 96 and see every tag crossed out with green paint? And then lately big black marker scribbles over everything? Seems like non writers, any one know what I'm talking about?

yea i seen it, i donno what it is though, also, there is mad grey paint crossing out green traffic boxes and mailboxes

Niggas wake up on my dick..eat sum breakfast 1st..and once again..why u talkin about ANYBODY but yaself!?lol u callin maad names like u shook daddy!!! Am I'm speakin for MYSELF! I don't NEED "people"...cus I have ME!

Sumbody get this toy a bra cus his cleavage is spillin all over the intermet! Hhahaha

my man 50 grand,how the fuck you been.fuck the jocks,let them keep your name in the air.let em jock and talk cause thats what graff tunrned into.TALKING.peace to the real writers writers.

its t. ravioli.get at me

ahahahahahhaa

yawn ...lol u still around my dude i thaught u wasnt responded to any of my comments any more lol go swallow that bottle of etch it will be much easier on you these niggas wake up on my dick go brush ya teeth eat some breakfast 1st lol i typed that on here a few times dick ridin ass nigga any names i mention is to show you how otha niggas speak on and view you since you think its just me hatin on you for god knows what reason im here speakin for delfia selfia pees not helpin you and your toyed out graff career lets answer these questions my germlin faced toy ..in what other buroughs has any one seen smash up? beside bk and only certain parts of bk at that :rolleyes: who thinks smash style is ill since its just me and im hatin can we answer these questions you the clown that ran to 12o like a pussy cryin so now lets get all this out on the table your pathetic all this shit you typin now you was a pussy hidin under mad difrent names on here typin the same shit rob ried i adress you my self from my name and you know who the fuck you talkin to .. you soft dook and dont pm me like last time cryin like a lil bitch ...pee did i do somehing to offend you ? whats goin on here i thaught was cool lol remember that i think i still have it in my 12 z mail box :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

YO SELL CRACK HARD BESIDES THE cycle every canvas and black book you posted on page 315 was wack.... im sorry my G all them shits are basura!!

sr goal sosa fores cycle pens duelz cycle cope and some of the others not to mention? i think that the 2 disagreements are type coincidental, i think niggas just don't got any love for Colo. iono, who cares my fault for posting canvas i guess..

and biggin up a snitch where u see me biggin any one up guy i bigged up shaun ..who ever the snitch is you was that nigga chasin him around like a groupie and jumped ship to be down with and get attention from niggas you beastin to be down with..nigga actually wanted a pat on the back from dudes he idolizes fuckin groupie ass nigga

bump this par ns fillin!

this shit has been rocking for like 10 years....they aint buffing that shit!

me and par rocked the A line around the same time he did that.some toys went over us a few months later.lol even 10 years back graff sucked then cause toys allways jock just to get a rep.bump par and doce.

im zooted as allways

JICK ITS COOL YOU DEFENDIN YA MAN AND ALL AND I AINT MAD AT IT BUT COME ON DONT EVEN LET ME PICK PIECING UP THIS NIGGA WILL GET SMOKED I DONT EVEN PIECE AND ILL RUN CIRCLES AROUND THIS ..I MEAN I CAN PULL UP THE OTHER SMASH WORK AND ITS IDENTICAL I BOMB THATS WHAT I DO NOT PIECE AND AT WHAT I DO I THINK I HAVE WENT WAY BEYOND THIS DUDE I AINT A NIGGA THAT TRYS TO COME OFF AS IM BETTER THEN THE NEXT MAN OR ILLER THEN THE NEXT MAN BUT YOU TALK OUT THE SIDE OF YA NECK YOU GETTIN ADRESSED AND I DONT THINK SONS SHIT IS OFFICIAL NEVER REALLY HAVE THATS AN OPINION NOT HATE JUST AINT MY TASTE I NOTICE ALOT OF NIGGAS THAT PIECE CANT CTACH A TAG OR DO A THROW UP IF THERE LIFE DEPENDED ON IT BUT ATLEAST THEY ARE NASTY AT PIECING THIS SMASH SHIT AINT NASTY TO ME VERY SIMPLE

TWONPOO CALM DOWN U THE TYPICAL TYPE OF DUDE THAT SEES NIGGAS THROW UP A MILLION PIX ONLINE AND GET HYPED AND THINK THESE NIGGAS IS GOIN IN WASNT YOU THE DUDE THAT WAS SHOCKED TO SEE BRUZ PUSH XTC OR SOME SHIT ..THIS NIGGA IS A PIECER AND THATS THE BEST YOU CAN DO LOL O MAN I GUESS IMA HAVE TO STEP MY FOOT IN THIS ARENA IF THIS IS WHAT NIGGAS CONSIDER ILL SHIT EVERY THING I SEE NEXT TO SMASH LOOKS BETTER THEN HIS SHIT