N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Imma put you on blast RIIIGHT now and you can say whatever you like after..I got more pressing matters than arguin online with sum cornball in overpriced fake nikes!

Post..seriously?you are trash..those little faces were cute..when it was cool to be an artfag! Ya lettering suck..you got 3tags on 14th street and maybe 2 fillins in abandonded areas of nowheresville! You want to battle? That's fine let's do it!

of course you think you can run circles around me..your ya only FAN! Lol

You NEVER got up!let you tell it you king kong..when your really king of pen and paper!

Shaun will always and forever be my mans reguardless to what cornballs who never accomplished anything think!

Where ya train flix at PEE?? Where the news coverage?? Where's the pieces?

Where's ANYTHING but pen and pencil doodles from 6years ago? Just change your sn to pen&paper pee pee! Cus you pissy kid!

And just like the bitch you are you come on an open forum talkin about what you HEARD! Just like a bitch!! I heard smash got jessica pregnant o00oo000o! Lol you callin out floss for what,shaun for what?? You want to be them too?? Or you mad cus you didn't get the invite to paint cus brooklyn don't have wheelchair access for fat big tittyd bitches?lol

see that's the diff between me and you..all niggas have is speculations on 3rd party opinions..and talk salty about a nigga behind his back..you don't have a life to worry about?is mine THAT important to you??

You talked to sone about me,then shaun,then all ya friends...all the while emailing me pics of ya sneakers like that's gonna get ya cornball ass a better life. yea you sound like a stalker lol

Don't worry kid..its not too late for you! We have a black president and soon to have a spanish supreme court judge who came from the projects!!so don't get too discouraged...life could be better for you one day..if only you were a man and not a gossip girl!

Don't bring shaun,sone,doe,jise etc etc into this..stand on ya own two like a man.. I am a man,so I won't go into this one said this about YOU and this one calls you a sucker but smiles in ya face..cus you don't matter..

Smash thinks post is corny,aow?what from the 80s? Who bombed trains?? Yea I remember them..YOU? Your legacy will always be.. A pen and paper cartoonist who never REALLY did any damage..and noone would ever have heard of if not for 12oz..don't worry papa..not everyone is born with heart

Go see the wizard maybe he can help ya or just go back to checkin out my flickr page...get ya letters up

YOU SEE NIGGGAS POSTING MY FILLINS UP NIGGA YOU AINT SHIT BUT A DICK RIDER.

\DIPZ ZEK RANZ KSL KINGS

KEEPIN SHIT LIVE... KILLIN SHIT LOVELY..KEEPIN SLUTS LICKIN

NIGGA WE GOT YA MOMMA OVER HERE SUCKIN THE WHOLE TEAM DICK. CATCHIN TAGS ON HER PUSSY.

Imma put you on blast RIIIGHT now and you can say whatever you like after..I got more pressing matters than arguin online with sum cornball in overpriced fake nikes!

Post..seriously?you are trash..those little faces were cute..when it was cool to be an artfag! Ya lettering suck..you got 3tags on 14th street and maybe 2 fillins in abandonded areas of nowheresville! You want to battle? That's fine let's do it!

of course you think you can run circles around me..your ya only FAN! Lol

You NEVER got up!let you tell it you king kong..when your really king of pen and paper!

Shaun will always and forever be my mans reguardless to what cornballs who never accomplished anything think!

Where ya train flix at PEE?? Where the news coverage?? Where's the pieces?

Where's ANYTHING but pen and pencil doodles from 6years ago? Just change your sn to pen&paper pee pee! Cus you pissy kid!

And just like the bitch you are you come on an open forum talkin about what you HEARD! Just like a bitch!! I heard smash got jessica pregnant o00oo000o! Lol you callin out floss for what,shaun for what?? You want to be them too?? Or you mad cus you didn't get the invite to paint cus brooklyn don't have wheelchair access for fat big tittyd bitches?lol

see that's the diff between me and you..all niggas have is speculations on 3rd party opinions..and talk salty about a nigga behind his back..you don't have a life to worry about?is mine THAT important to you??

You talked to sone about me,then shaun,then all ya friends...all the while emailing me pics of ya sneakers like that's gonna get ya cornball ass a better life. yea you sound like a stalker lol

Don't worry kid..its not too late for you! We have a black president and soon to have a spanish supreme court judge who came from the projects!!so don't get too discouraged...life could be better for you one day..if only you were a man and not a gossip girl!

Don't bring shaun,sone,doe,jise etc etc into this..stand on ya own two like a man.. I am a man,so I won't go into this one said this about YOU and this one calls you a sucker but smiles in ya face..cus you don't matter..

Smash thinks post is corny,aow?what from the 80s? Who bombed trains?? Yea I remember them..YOU? Your legacy will always be.. A pen and paper cartoonist who never REALLY did any damage..and noone would ever have heard of if not for 12oz..don't worry papa..not everyone is born with heart

Go see the wizard maybe he can help ya or just go back to checkin out my flickr page...get ya letters up

lol here you go with more bafoonery no one believes you my guy you need more people..lol i have nuff people that just think your a bird and tell me about all about your dick rydin ways.. i wonder why.. its sad that you cant put me on blast with anything you dont know me or anything about me cuz i never wanted to meet you and i guess no one you know thats important has anything bad to say about me either.. unlike people that talk to me about you.. what was all that gibberish you just wrote up there ? you sound very angry my dude i guess the things i said had an effect on you whyy..because there all true..everything you typin is gibberish i feel you tho ..u gotta retaliate somehow cant have the 12ozers lookin at "the billion dollar vandal" lmao sideways tho they allready do.. niggas just dont say anything about it ..has anyone on 12 oz ever see me big up smash? ..has anyone on 12 oz ever seen me put up a smash pic among all the other pics i put up? come on dog lets be real u was a fan of mine and wanted to "do something together " (pause) you was the nigga aimin me not me aimin you ..im not even gonna get into the "third party" names that was slayin you cuz you might just start crying that your fathers look at you in such a foul way its sad the shit niggas was tellin me about you that your a true true groupie.. i never spoke of you bumped any of your pix you was basicly non existent to me and the only place i ever seen you up is on here..i never really had anything bad to say about you but at the same time never cared for you or your garbage graff..but what brought us to this right here is some one talkin about ader and you so i ask whats the beef about i never really knew..and the answers i got back were very disturbing..and showed me what a fake nigga you are and this made me really not like you and i speak my mind about niggas i feel are fake.. i mean graff wise we can take a poll i ran threw brooklyn more then you! and you live there like seriously my guy who are you trying to fool ive never seen you up in any other burough...and when it comes to style my shit switches on the regular ...your stilllllll doing them ugly smash str8 letters on frieghts lol and you etched up a couple of trains and you put in work? where please show me i can walk threw brooklyn right now dissed or undissed my shit is all over the place bronx.. manhattan where does anyone see smash up beside 12oz or etched train windows that all got cleaned? ya own peoples say this about you nigga im tellin you live and direct there is no need to gossip about u behind your back these are facts u think i care what a nigga like you thinks about my shit when u was suckin me off a couple of years ago..pause..your a fucking toy internet sensation the smash from overseas will smoke you and you bit most of your style from that nigga come on b i dont even know why im wastin my time with you .. u askin me where my pieces at wheres this and that at.. when you use to suck me me and ask niggas about me are u serious right now my g iive never asked anyone about smash never wanted to write with smash etc etc and you know this is true you one of them nigga i brush off when they say yo when we gonna do something together .. i wanna see how many niggas who dick you sucked over the years have done pieces or have newspaper clippings about getting caught up like an idiot for etching trains you proud of that? gettin bagged like a sucker you proud of them wack pieces you do and bit from the other smash the real one and them ugly throwups.. you proud of dick suckin ya way into niggas crews and pushing them like you family and you was never really down with these niggas ..you proud of stalkin niggas you use to idolize for attention like ader.. u washed up my g sorry to say it ..but at the same time you was never really anybody till you found this forum keep bangin online ..u kno the aim u use to message it all the time and get no response.. holla at me when you wanna see me since you aint responded to my wild alligations anymore and stop playin the roll for the internet groupies with that dusty lil chain that you been pawned off u aint no money gettin nigga yous a dusty nigga over and out :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

did he just say ksl kings? name one king in the crew? damn i miss the 80`s its saddens me how the newjacks of the late 90`s and 00`s have lowered the standards. these days everyone is saying there all city or a king what happened to the good ol days cia, mpc, rtw, wow, aok, ris, 357, top, xmen, tc5,, just to name a few now do you honestly see ksl alongside them?

Wow you that dedicated you had to make a NEW screenname just to talk to me?? Aaaaaahahahahah aw man this toys hilarious..

lol your a pussy point blank i made comments on your pics and you run write an essay to me then block me so that i cant respond like a herb would..then you run on 12oz like an emotional girl and pour your feelings out on the forum ..and i jock you lol give it a rest my slime your a sad sad little man...big up shuan the don rfc that was basicly your claim to fame but he actually gets respect you dont he like me got our fame off our selves not pushing mad crews like a dick chaser and writing alongside niggas with fame like a groupie just puree skill and style..shuan diggity i hope u distanced ya self from this nigga i know you see the bitch in him.. funny thing is all the niggas you fucked with you dick rode your way into them to writing with them something a female would do..i bet none of these niggas will back you nor hold you down..u was suckin shauns dick extra hardbody at one point but i bet you cant get shuan to play me go over me or talk shit about me or anyone else you fuck wied with..(dickrode) ..the really funny thing is when i signed in to flickr and saw that messege from you my nigga ate was right here reading along with me i didnt have to ask or say anything 1st words out his mouth was yo you want me to bang all this niggas non existant shit if i can find any of it ..i just loled when he said that and he was dead serious ..my peoples is my peoples not dudes i cock rode in the game ..thats all you have is niggas you cock rode that dont even respect you its truely sad ..some of my niggas met you but if any of my peoples see you now and know me and you have a problem do you really think nothing will happen my yout? thats the difrence on this side no dick riders we fam.. so go fix ya face and swollow a bottle of etch little guy your washed and will get put in the rinse cycle early!