N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

you corney bro.. lol you lovvve meeee cus you neva was nothin in this graff game but a doodler.. go doodle summore wack throwup letters and put sum simple cornball face in ya O.. when you ever gonna step ya style up and start doin pieces? you aint tired of doin the same shit for the past 5yrs? lol

nigga you still livin in the 90s but the 90s aint here nomore..change or die kid, whens the last time you did anything worthwhile ??YOU CANT EVEN REMEMBER YOU FUCKIN PERNIL FOR BRAINS FAT DUMPLIN ASS NIGGA

.. you bout to go the way of the dinosaurs tubby...just a memory cus ya irrelevant...

tell me you love me fatso write it in ya wack marker tags..

or better yet do a throwy with a mcdonalds snack wrap for ya 0... :lol:.. do it on paper, then go to the freedom tunnels and take hours 2 paint it.. then post it on 12oz... but guess what?

im STILL everything you WANT to be:smiles:...

now if youll excuse me.. got things to take care of...and you got 12oz to read

3495537221_2169b43391.jpg

bling!

you corney bro.. lol you lovvve meeee cus you neva was nothin in this graff game but a doodler.. go doodle summore wack throwup letters and put sum simple cornball face in ya O.. when you ever gonna step ya style up and start doin pieces? you aint tired of doin the same shit for the past 5yrs? lol

nigga you still livin in the 90s but the 90s aint here nomore..change or die kid, whens the last time you did anything worthwhile ??YOU CANT EVEN REMEMBER YOU FUCKIN PERNIL FOR BRAINS FAT DUMPLIN ASS NIGGA

.. you bout to go the way of the dinosaurs tubby...just a memory cus ya irrelevant...

tell me you love me fatso write it in ya wack marker tags..

or better yet do a throwy with a mcdonalds snack wrap for ya 0... :lol:.. do it on paper, then go to the freedom tunnels and take hours 2 paint it.. then post it on 12oz... but guess what?

im STILL everything you WANT to be:smiles:...

now if youll excuse me.. got things to take care of...and you got 12oz to read

3495537221_2169b43391.jpg

bling!

lol come on doggy what u tryin to do ...hurt my feelings nigga i will circles around you style wise look at ya ugly throw up that sma shit has always been trash in my eyes and i never respected any of ya shit when sone and then went bombin with u i told em why the fuck yall bringin this clown threw here im glad i wasnt there never wanted to meet u my yout u was the nigga suckin me ur a interent groupie go ask shaun ..matter fact ak anyone if u want we can go oldschool and battle it out throw up for throw up piece for piece straight letter for str8 letter ..u sound mad pussy how u tellin me to start piecing what kind of gay shit is that nigga i bomb and niggas that piece respect me every one looks at u as a bird u wouldnt believe what niggas have to say about my guy dudes who u dick ride ..how u dick rode ya way into bombin with niggas and met niggas offline like a chick to get down with there crews..u aint rfc even shuan told me that u wasnt around 90% of the crews u push u aint grow up bangin out with these dudes u push there crews to be down ..u would be amazed at all the crews niggas threw me down with that i dont push bcuz im not a groupie and didnt come up with these niggas .. no one even heard of u threw the 90s ..niggas heard of u threw the internet in the 00s ..how you telin me im stuck in the 90s when u was stuck in graff forums all these years reposting the same horrbile str8 letters and freights for internet fame my handstyle will smoke yours to the 5th power if i get into piecing i will smoke you with out even trying i mean come on thats obvious at bombin i smoke you thats not even a question ..and ya corny lil chain is garbage at jewelry i smoke you go do some etch tags my g thats all u known for and being on 12 oz 24/7 suckin aders cock like a female its funny the shit shaun tells me about you lol crazy i have hot ones on you ...dont get mad cuz u was ridin aders dick non stop for attention and u was on his dck hardbody a few years b4 that guess who told me that lol u a fuckin clown bro point blank and i hate fake niggas ..how u block me like a pussy on flickr and i had to make a new name just to respond to your midget ass