N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

YO PEE YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS .ANYONE WRITING CAN SEE POSTS JUST HAS THAT STYLE THAT CAN'T BE DUPLICATED THAT OFFICIAL SHIT AND MY DUDE IS NOT A PIECER BUT I'VE SEEN MANY STRAIGHT LETTER TYPE PIECES FROM PEE AND IF HE WAS TO GE INTO PIECING MY NIGGA WOULD BE A PROBLEM COMPARED TO SMASH STYLE SMASH HAS TEXT BOOK GRAFF LETTERING THAT YOU CAN PICK UP FROM A MAGAZINE AND IT DOES LOOK A HELL OF A LOT LIKE THAT THE NIGGA FROM FLORIDAS SHIT WITH A FEW CHANGES HERE AND THERE NOT BEING BIAS CUZ PEE IS THE HOMIE JUST MY 2 CENTS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

dont hate on the team man!

hate? nah hating would consist of jealousy, you got that deck there and like 8 heads hit it and none of it looks good. yah make nyc look bad man. dudes come on this thread and be like dam this is the best nyc has to offer? if yah were like 15 i could understand it but yah like 20 something and better graffiti is about progression not about doing 2 color fills in forever.... if you were rocking trains in the late 70's or early 80's and thts all you knew i could understand but yah have plenty of graffiti cuture in this vast city to learn or even mentor someone. i honestly think if u been painting of like 5 years and you still dont have a str8 letter or at least a piece in the works your just a waste of black and white when i go to the depot or lowes to rack them..... say what you want..

DAMN IM STILL READING ALL THIS SHIT P U A FUNNY MOTHA FUCKA . HOW CAN A NIGGA CALL POST A TOY THAT'S SOME REAL LIVE HATER SHIT RIGHT THERE I'VE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR A LONG TIME AND SEEN MANY SAGAS UNFOLD AND YES I HAVE SEEN SMASH BIG UP POST MANY A TIMES NOW U CALLIN THE NIGGA A TOY YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THE SCIENCE BEHIND THAT SOUNDS LIKE A JEALOUSY ISSUE SMH THIS SHIT INTERNET SHIT IS FOR THE BIRDS I TELL YOU.

yeah yeah and shit. like niggas thst peice cant do throws and got no hands. then niggas that got dope hands cant peice then niggas go all city but they wack- a million tags...all toy... then the dudes who gots some flow- got no ups really.

We used to sit on the rooftops to watch the trains pass by and see the grafitti... now we ride the trains to see the grafitti on the rooftops.... fuck....

• Like 1

DONVITO YOUR OBVIOUSLY ONE OF SMASHES MANY DIFRENT ONLINE PERSONAS OR A SERIOUS GROUPIE TRYING TO MAKE HIM LOOK GOOD .POST STYLE IS WAY MORE TECHNICAL AND POST PUT IN WAY MORE ILLEGAL WORK THAT SMASH HAS PUT IN LEGGALLY AND ILLEGAL U MUST BE DRUNK OR HIGH YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUTH

BOOM. I AM BACK FROM SENEGAL AND IRAQ, FREEDOM FIGHTING.

HERE'S THE TRUTH FOR THE YOUTH

THROWUPS- POST

HANDSTYLE- POST

STRAIGHT LETTERS- SMASH

DAMAGE- SMASH

CRED- SMASH BEAT A FEW NIGGAS UP. POST IS A FAT KID DOPPLEGANGER FOR DOVES TCK BUT HE GOT SOME NICE LO'.

ITS A TIE. NOW SHOOT THE FAIR OR SHUT UP.

I SEE YOU SEER_FFF! I'M BACK!

• Like 1

DONALDVITO IT LOOKS LIKE SMASH WAS ON HERE FIRST UP P'S ASS AND KNOWIN P THE NIGGA WILL RESPOND IM PRETTY SURE P HAD HIS REASON FOR SAYIN WHAT HE SAID THE NIGGA DON'T JUST COME OUT OF HIS FACE TO ANYONE DONNY JUST BECAUSE YOU NEVA SEEN P ON A TRAIN YOU REALLY THINK THE NIGGA NEVA HIT ANY LOL ONLY IF YOU KNEW THE THINGS I KNOW HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED EVERYONE THAT WAS HITTIN TRAINS ENDED UP IN SOME HOT WATER A COUPLE OF NIGGAS WHO'S NAMES IM NOT GONNA PUT ON HERE ALONG WITH P HIT MANY TRAINS AND HAVE MANY PICS THEY DON'T WANT POSTED ONLINE THAT'S ALL THE DETAILS IM GIVIN YOU ON THAT SOME OF HAT CATS THAT DID DECIDE TO POST A FEW OF THERE PICS ARE ON THE RUN WITH WARRENTS NIGGAS IN THE KNOW ..KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND FREIGHTS DON'T COUNT AS TRAINS EITHER. STYLE WISE P IS TOP IN NY IN MAD NIGGAS LISTS I NEVER HEARD SMASH GET PUT IN THOSE CATOGOREYS NOT PLAYIN SON BUT THAT'S WHAT IT IS DONVITAL