N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
TO SET THE RECORND STRAIGHT ON THAT SCOPE NEXT TO THE ZECT AND THE GNS.

GENIUS 666 HAD THE SPOT ORIGINALY WITH A REGULAR GNS THROWIE. ZECT CAUGHT THE SPOT AFTER AND SCOPE JUST WENT OVER GNS FOR NO REASON AND BLESSED HIM WITH A DOPE LITTLE STRAIGHT LETTER. IT WAS THE LEAST HE COULD DO FOR GOING OVER HIM.

to set the record straight no one asked hyour pussy toy ass, we glad you quit please stay that way toy! and gns is toy, the spot looks alot better with the scope there. he should have thrown up nuke instead of toy ass gns, and that zect def is a jock spot.

pussy boy please, your a fucking toy, you have zero style having up dont equal skills man you and your whole team is garbage you fuckin toy keep talking ill show up on the ocean and smack the krills out your big head ass up.... cans and paint dont mean you tough pussy boy.... funny thing is you know you pussy and run with pussies.

AND THIS AINT REC JTS NIGGA YOU BETTER WATCH WHO YOU SPEAKING TO.

i dont give a fuck who im talking to "gangsta" you aint doing shit either the fuck is you? who the fuck cares who you are if u under that clowns screen name u must know him so you gotta be one of them toys that run with him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by I RUN 5HIT (View Original Post)

my nigga utz would be the first one to slap the shit out of you outta this whole site tho...watch your mouth pussy.

yaaaawwwn yah dudes are real tough online with all the internet talk but be on some tracks stars in person. yah all sons yah just make nyc look worst man, its sad though yah dudes have so much dope writers from the past era to look up to and yah all toy as shit. the dude writes utz? after the chips? you kidding me? i cant even take that shit serious and furthermore did you look at that canvas before you replied to me? you cant honestly say that shit is fresh? thats whats drugs do to you man shit is sad too... dam you gotta be a really good friend to back him up or a big jock

pussy boy please, your a fucking toy, you have zero style having up dont equal skills man you and your whole team is garbage you fuckin toy keep talking ill show up on the ocean and smack the krills out your big head ass up.... cans and paint dont mean you tough pussy boy.... funny thing is you know you pussy and run with pussies.

i would love to see you put your words into action lil nga.

ill slap you and your father. and if he dead ill die and go slap him...then come back and laugh at you

i would love to see you put your words into action lil nga.

ill slap you and your father. and if he dead ill die and go slap him...then come back and laugh at you

see with a statement like that i can see your all talk, on a one one one youd be the 1st to run for a weapon as do most pussies usually do. listen here sonny id eat you alive lil man. i dont care who you run with or crew you pushing. shit dont matter to me. "die and come back slap you father" what kinda stupid eminem nonsense you on? keep taking them prescription pills lil man. make your ass fly out the window like superman.