Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i need a few things cleared up here ..

"I wouldn't be surprised if you all have Twilight posters in your house, ooo wait you all live with your parents so in your room."

i find this sentence quite confusing. Lets say hypothetically speaking that i do have a Twilight poster in my room if i lived with my parents or not what would really be the difference? either way theres still a Twilight poster in my room parents or no parents..not sure what kinda point your trying to make please explain..

Also your generalizing by saying "ooo wait you all live with your parents" you dont know everybody that enters this site so saying that is totally ignorant..yes maybe more then 50% of the people that actively post here are living with their parents because they are young and completing school but that doesent make up for everyone..soo think before you type you dingleberry

elzor is an attention seeker..what happens when you dont give attention to an attention seeker??

nuff said.

-volz

4370190887_3e6db476cc_b.jpg

4368059842_3c9fd9418d_b.jpg

4351020417_0a14419f6a_b.jpg

4351769972_e7c584c97b_b.jpg

ALL STOLEN. it's nice to see 12oz hasn't changed so i might as well speak my mind.

What does University, College, Home Depot/service workers, formal education, or money have to do with GRAFFITI? this is one of the few 'communities' in which it shouldn't matter your race, your financial standing, where you live, or what you do.

I live at home (no twilight posters, sorry) and I work full time. Does this affect my 'image' as a graff artist? I've dropped out of school and have been arrested. All true, but does anything change? what you contribute is really all that matters in the end.

Stop worrying so much about everyone else and focus on your own work. put in some effort, it's the only way most of you're ever going to do anything worth noticing.

anyway, this is the most exciting time you could have ever wished to be a graffiti artist so QUIT YOUR BITCHING and get out to paint, the weather's nice.

fuck, you're making us all look like 14 y.o. drama queens.

4358994774_9c81a1faed_b.jpg

Oh Volz, if you didn't ride so much cock you wouldn't be where you are, so shut up and don't talk big anymore. You didn't put in a lot of work, you're shit is whack and the only decent thing you ever had looked like Dems painted it for you.

Mental, my reason for being here is simple, I take a crappy psychology class and we had an assignment on the affects of personal attacks and how different "communities" respond. I chose the ottawa graffiti community because I knew the majority of the people who post in this thread are a bunch of whiny bitches. I knew the thread was already garbage and not going anywhere and I didnt want to ruin a perfectly good thread.

I gotta hand it to you though, you were the only one to be the least bit rational and act like you were older than 14.

Thanks guys for helping me out, and giving me a few good laughs. I'm not gonna post here anymore since I've handed in my paper. Best of luck to all of you in your future endevours.

Bitches.