Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go smash the windshield of a cruiser if you hate cops so much. unless of course, if youre content posting youtube videos of cops drinking coffee.

shits soft

I would have thought that you of all people would find the video amusing, since you're so familiar with the police here after all. Sorry the video wasn't thug enough for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOzAzdy5ta8&NR=1 - Cops beat up a homeless man

AgenMyrage.jpg

thats why i dont find it amusing. stupid shit like that takes away from real complaints. "oh hai ottawa police, i have video footage of two cops drinking coffee in a no parking zone"

theres cats out there actually gettin their face smashed into windshields while gettin punched in the back of the head or their ribs bein booted. but these victims wont see justice because douchebags are too busy filing complaints over cops drinkin coffee.

seriously.

even your homeless dude gettin "beat up"... it looks more like the cops tryin to pull the guy in so they dont need to slam the door on his skull.

shit... find out what police brutality is before you try an call a cop out on it. and by no means am i justifying the bullshit they do, but fuck, dealing with pompus little queens tryin out outlogic them on something they would do themselves just aggitates them. which causes them to get pissed off with someone whose not polite and says please.

shit... find out what police brutality is before you try an call a cop out on it.

Jesus christ, you need to lighten the fuck up. I'm sure most of the people on here are more than familiar with the police taking liberties with them. Quit fronting like your some great martyr. Police brutality may not be just, but its reality - don't go around committing crimes, like writing graffiti, if you don't want to deal with it. There is plenty in life that's not fair, police brutality is just one example. Are you aware Santa Claus isn't real?

Like, for fucks sakes. I just posted that one video because I figured people on here (who deal with the police frequently) would find it amusing that some Quebecois was mouthing off at two cops. Hell, even the cops who read this thread were probably stoked. "Check it out! Sniff and Tbone are on that graffito board." I don't even know why you bothered to check out the following link I posted if the first one annoyed you so much. You need to develop a sense of humor.

ArchCerk.jpg

Saying all cops are scumbags is a generalization. I myself have delt with plenty of cops good and bad..at the end of the day cops are human beings just like you and me. What the cop does is up to the DISCRETION of the officer..meaning the officer will act how they feel in the situation based on their values and opinions..Some cops like beating up minorities some cops like giving warnings or taxing somebody by taking their drugs instead of charging them..it all depends !!

you only hate what you dont understand..

So people who hate cops simply dont understand them

remember you can always make the law work in your favour

Are you aware Santa Claus isn't real?

no i was not.

i guess its hard to try and analyze someones attitude on the internet, an you cant drop a serious point without someone tryin to call you out eh.

i said that previous post because you guys act like life would be better without cops. its the same 16 year old bullshit attitude you seen in highschool when a cop takes your weed an gives you a warning. then you gotta run around yellin "fuck the police" like you got a vendetta against em. grow the fuck up.

sayin i gotta get a sense of humor? i have one. thanks. sorry if this particular subject dosent fall on that half of the equilibrium.

Quit fronting like your some great martyr.

and this shit, if thats honestly how you view me than you can go fuck yourself. puttin words in my mouth like its your job.

eat a dick you no style havin cunt

im out, topics gettin outta hand. peace.

I doubt any of you have experienced police brutality, myself included. It's not amusing at all, not in the least. This kind of thing is something people have to deal with on a daily basis, usually homeless men and women. People who are selling meth and crack and so on, fuck em, I say the cops should beat the fuck out of em more than they already do.

Some of you are familiar with contempt of cop I assume? That french prick could have gone to jail for assault, yes its stupid but its the way of the world. If you talked to your mother or father like that, I bet some of you would get a smack upside the head for disrespecting their authority, I did when I was young.

I agree with you Agen, this isn't something that should be laughed at. But I dont agree with you saying its because of videos like that, that complaints are not taken seriously, its because the people that deal with this kind of thing are either homeless, some drug dealer or a gang banger and their credibility is shot.

Cops are the biggest, most powerful gang in the world. But a lot of them do what needs to be done, and the ones that don't, don't suffer consequences like the rest of us, but get used to it, it won't ever change.

" I'm not gonna post here anymore since I've handed in my paper. Best of luck to all of you in your future endevours."

-elzor

Thought you were done with your paper homie?? you know for somebody who claims to not write graffiti you really enjoy the ottawa graffiti thread. I think you do write but your embarassed cause you suck.

Infact

I SMELL PUSSY!!!

housepartyniggaz.jpg

vols dude, you suck at graffiti too buddy, I don't know why you think you're in a place to be calling anyone out for anything, go put in some work.

Just because I stopped writing doesn't mean I still don't enjoy looking at graffiti. What makes you think The only people who like graffiti are the ones who write it? You tool, pull your head out of your ass.

haha WOW man you are constantly contradicting yourself on here..

See the thing is I dont know why you think your in a place (or position) to be calling anyone out for anything (especially since you admit openly that you stopped writing and felloff) You can dish it but cant take it?

And I suck at graffiti eh? Well what do you write man? Lets battle dude! Unless your i dont know a big fat..

femalereproductiveorgan.gif