Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one day elzor caught a scratchie on the bus infront of his friends, he decided to lerk "graffiti" on google and found 12oz, he found the ottawa thread, and watched how people communicate, shortly after he watch style wars, and saw how cap goes over everyone so he decided to act the same, because, he caught a "real graffiti" on a bus, he felt like he was part of the "graffiti community" so thats when his ego exploded on this thread, now we all hate you. word up!

this thread is useless, close this crap, makes are city look like an episode of orange county.

It's spelt "lurk" lerk is a small flying creatures that is capable of emitting lethal spore clouds (I googled that shit) and yes mental I do bring the LOLZ considering people like mopes talk tough when he's really not, I don't claim to be anything more than a toy (shit I never even claimed to be a toy, I didn't comment on my graffit skills at all.) never once did I say "OMG IM SO SUPER GOOD AT GRAFFITI" All I ever said is mopes is an e thug, I got up in Ottawa years and years ago, Nesk sucks at graffiti and Gero is a moron.

It's spelt "lurk" lerk is a small flying creatures that is capable of emitting lethal spore clouds (I googled that shit) and yes mental I do bring the LOLZ considering people like mopes talk tough when he's really not, I don't claim to be anything more than a toy (shit I never even claimed to be a toy, I didn't comment on my graffit skills at all.) never once did I say "OMG IM SO SUPER GOOD AT GRAFFITI" All I ever said is mopes is an e thug, I got up in Ottawa years and years ago, Nesk sucks at graffiti and Gero is a moron.

if mopes is such an e thug then make this some real life shit ..

cacadoodledo, you're either a little slow or can't read good. Thumbs up.

If you figure this one out on your own I'll send you home with a certificate with some star stickers and maybe mommy will give you your allowance early!

Some kids just need to pay attention in school instead of doodling shitty graffiti.

cacadoodledo, you're either a little slow or can't read good. Thumbs up.

If you figure this one out on your own I'll send you home with a certificate with some star stickers and maybe mommy will give you your allowance early!

Some kids just need to pay attention in school instead of doodling shitty graffiti.

you still sound like a pussy bitch .. mopes would murder you and at least be a man and state who you are?

You know this because you have seen mopes fight other people? You know how crazy of a fighter he is?

You know, considering what he says and how illiterate he is, my guess is he is a crackhead. Those motherfuckers will fight you all night for 11 dollars, crackheads wobble but they don't fall down!

How do you know I'm not some crazy fuck myself? What if I cut people for lookin' at me wrong? (I don't but I'm just saying, you don't know who I am so how can you make a judgement call about how he would murder me? Dumb fuck.)

Yup, doesn't take away from the fact that you suck at graffiti as much as me, if not more AND you are stupid. Take school a little more seriously, because graffiti is not going to take you anywhere in life. Very few people are able to make a comfortable living off of it, if any.