Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey gero you are a fucking faggot. go work at home depot.

nesk get a new name you toy. nesk is taken. nesk 2 doesnt count.

hey mopes you are stupid. i am smart. im going to be a civil engineer. i will make in an hour what gero makes at home depot in a month.

kyev and zen you are both ugly and gay. your perfect for each other.

smokecrack you should go smoke some more crack youll never be as smart as me. im in university.

mokar you just suck at graff dude give up.

gero you are still stupid. get off the internet i know your reading this.

im so smart, i won the 3rd grade spelling bee. i had to spell mississippi and suspicious in the same round,

mental keep biting utah you fucking queer. im sure sberk gives you head while you sketch your bitten letters while esta gives him a reach around.

everyone in npe is a fucking chump. npe stands for no pussy ever. go jerk each other off

i have to get back to my super hard university work now.

elzoro has spoken.

Oh shit that was a good laugh, I liked the reach around part. You know what blows? my parents didn't send me I got a bunch of loans to pay off, maybe thats why I'm mad and making fun of you ignorant fucks.

For real though, "mental keep biting utah you fucking queer. im sure sberk gives you head while you sketch your bitten letters while esta gives him a reach around." Mad funny.

Yeah…

Elzor man, I do find you somewhat amusing, however I’m starting to wonder what your motivation for being on here is. You’re like that Leaf fan I see at a Sens/Habs game who sits there with his arms crossed, muttering to himself about how both teams suck. Do you, as a self proclaimed toy, really have nothing better to do then make fun of people you dislike over a graffiti message board? Do you order the fillet-o-fish at McDonalds even though you hate fish? Do you watch Dr. Phil on TV, and complain the whole time about how annoying you find Dr. Phil?

I’m imagining your response to be something along the line of: “Pissing you retards off makes me laugh. So I do it.” I guess I just expected a little more from someone with such a higher level of education and intellect.

That sucks about the student loans though dude. Maybe you can talk to someone at the Sun, and Earl McCrae might be able to write a piece in his goofy little column about you. I’ll bet he’s never seen someone as disadvantaged as you. You’re a real Frank Grimes.

176HomersEnemy.jpg

Ottawa Graf > The OC, The Real LIfe( all of them), Dawson's Creek, Laguna Beach, and One Tree Hill combined

I don't know why I even pay for my cable. Im going to pitch the next amazing teen drama about ottawa graff, can already feel the #1 ranking coming my way. Im going to make so much money of you stupid drama filled kids. I wouldn't be surprised if you all have Twilight posters in your house, ooo wait you all live with your parents so in your room.

Graff Kid: I hate society, I want to ruin stuff and do drugs cause my parents don't like me. I want attention cause I didn't get any when I was a kid. I scream out to society to look at me by defacing things that don't belong to me. I hate people who put graff on canvas cause they're art fags. I'm a whiny bitch nananannaa.