D.U.I Help

ALLFATS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn shai i dont even want to think abuot how much money i have wasted on this shit. all together ive probably dropped close to 4 or 5 grand on this whole shit, without a lawyer.

just because one night i was drunk off rum shots and a good ol buddy ol pal calls me up at 2am telling me hes been arrested and needs to get picked up from jail.

I love how everyone gets all on there high horse.

Dude is just asking for some advice for a problem that he has. I'm sure 99.9% of this board has driven drunk at least once in there life. Sure you didn't get caught but guess what, you were just 50% luckier then this guy.

I've driven drunk a bunch of times. I've always regretted it afterwards. Hell there has been a few times where I've walked out to my car the next morning to look for any damage or anything due to the fact that I have no clue how I drove myself home the night before.

What I usually do now is just cab it to the bar, or just have my girl (or a friend of mine) pick me up or drop me off. I just avoid the convenience of my car being there and the keys being in my pocket.

As far as advice for dealing with your fine, I have no clue as to I've never been in that situation before.

• Like 1

exactly, i dont like this stuck up ass attitude some ozers have about DUI.

we have ALL done that shit. usually we all wise up eventually, even if it does take a DUI to change that. i drove drunk from the day i got my license when i was 16 until i got wrapped up at 20. i remember the first time driving drunk, smashing through the mission in SF drunk and high as fuck smiling because i thought i was piloting a rocket ship. when i was bored i used to just drive my whip through the park bumping my subs at full volumne.

i havent driven drunk in the last 2 years, not once. i cant believe i was so stupid when i was younger and how i survived a couple nights i probably should have crashed my car into a pole.

These are issues where I feel I can be judgmental and condescending and get away with it....so, if not for any other reason that if it takes shaming people on a forum to think twice about driving drunk, I'm there.

I almost got killed by a drunk driver in 2002, and I lost a good friend because some bitch was going 70 in a 30 and took him out. She blew a .15 on the scene, and claimed that "she never saw him" in court. Cool! I'll never see him again either.

I should add that as harsh as I seem to people on here sometimes, I'm ten times harder on myself. When I make stupid mistakes, I really beat myself up over it.

BUT, I digress. The main points I wanted to make are- I don't drive, and when I had major fines to pay at one point in my life, I sucked it up and paid them.

Listen. Drunk drivers have probably affected everyone here on this board in one way or another. I've had family members and friends survive and not survive wrecks. I know people who's lives will never be the same.

It's a pretty shitty decision to make. I just know how common it is for people to drink and drive. Of all ages and of all responsibilities. It just makes me laugh when some douche who probably did the same thing last week pretends he's above and beyond because he's either a. gotten really lucky and so far has never had a run in with the police b. end up killing himself or one of his friends.

I guess this is just human nature though. Deny, point the finger, deny, point the finger, rinse and repeat.

maybe if you've been on here more than a day, you'd know i've been arrested several times for stupid shit

but i never asked for help on it

you just got -props for being lame

you do the crime, do the time

it's that simple

everyone knows what's right and wrong

even when drunk

you're probably not even old enough to drink

Holy fuck you're a dipshit.

i guarantee most people on this forum agrees with me (minus the young ones)

That's a pretty dillusional statement. Especially considering that both Tresix and I probably have a decade on your young ass.

And for real the only people I've ever heard this retarded "just bend over and take your punishment" attitude from besides cops are young dipshits like you.

It's also pretty funny watching you try and talk hard considering you're one of those sticker kids. :biglaugh:

Dude is just asking for some advice for a problem that he has. I'm sure 99.9% of this board has driven drunk at least once in there life. Sure you didn't get caught but guess what, you were just 50% luckier then this guy.

I've driven drunk a bunch of times. I've always regretted it afterwards. Hell there has been a few times where I've walked out to my car the next morning to look for any damage or anything due to the fact that I have no clue how I drove myself home the night before.

What I usually do now is just cab it to the bar, or just have my girl (or a friend of mine) pick me up or drop me off. I just avoid the convenience of my car being there and the keys being in my pocket.

As far as advice for dealing with your fine, I have no clue as to I've never been in that situation before.

Listen. Drunk drivers have probably affected everyone here on this board in one way or another. I've had family members and friends survive and not survive wrecks. I know people who's lives will never be the same.

It's a pretty shitty decision to make. I just know how common it is for people to drink and drive. Of all ages and of all responsibilities. It just makes me laugh when some douche who probably did the same thing last week pretends he's above and beyond because he's either a. gotten really lucky and so far has never had a run in with the police b. end up killing himself or one of his friends.

I guess this is just human nature though. Deny, point the finger, deny, point the finger, rinse and repeat.

Word.

I speak from both ends...

The reason I hate cops (other than having a glock 9 service put to my dome on 19 hits of acid when i was 16 and having them run my wallett, filthy pigs) is because when I was in college in Knoxville (UT football... big orange... rockytop and all that...) I got t boned in a parking lot by a drunk driver... I had an 87 toyota pickup, those aluminum little ass junts, byt a guy in a Ford F-350 going 40 in a parking lot... I actually was lucky to not be wearing my seatbelt because it knocked me into the pasanger seat and the drivers side door caved into a spike all the way through the gearshift knob... had I not bounced out the way I would have had way worse problems than a bruised kidney and a few cracked ribs. The guy driving was the owner of the "Big Orange Sports Bar", and they were l;eaving his bar going to a funeral. I smelled alcohol as soon as they hit, because the driver side of his truck was righ pressed into my window. I smelled alcohol instantly, and when the cops came they start giving the guy a field sobriety test, and I see dude fucking up but they dont care... So I tell them they need to give him a breathalizer and the cop tells me to sit down, shut the fuck up, stop telling him how to do his job, and wait for my ambulance....

So the cop wrote me a ticket for improper turn , let drunk dude go off... Lucky I got a uncle there who owes me because he beat me when he was drunk in front of my grandma, so he pointed out cops arent allowed to write traffic tickets on private propert (IE parking lots)... and the accident went from (my fault) to (no fault)

My shitty truck was OV, but his truck worth 10 times that much was OV too,

On the other hand I use to drive blacked out drunk so many times it isnt funny... I know my city like the back of my hand and can drive backstreets in metro damn neart blindfold... What finally took me catching a DUI was me passing out in a Exxon parking lot for 4 hours...But I beat the DUI. Not saying I didnt deserve one, but if you drink at a bar you have driven drunk, at least once, according to the legal defenition...I actually wasnt reallydrunk by then , I had been passed out for hours, and I beat the DUI and got it reduced because my legal defence is on point, but I DID deserve DUIs several times, fuck I ran from the cops before and ended up in a double f situation, but I beat that and thats another story

So anyone on 12oz who has questions about the law, Ill help you ... Im a little older than this communist fag thinks I am, Ive been through all sorts of charges, and I know the system (local AND federal, OK?!?) better than most.

Aso for DUIS? to avoid them, TAKE A CAB!!!! Its gonna cost you 25$ to get even to the suburbs, and its WAY worth it. I take cabs all the time, specially if you ridin dirty they dont pull cabs over

But you do have a shit load of "props" that you whored for in the e-props thread.

you know whats sad? I dont give a fuck about e cred, its a game, but people who dont know who I am just act like dicks like having one square and a low post count means anything... I whore it up because shallow minded kids are just gonna go STFU NOOB all the time, except I been here since 06 and usually stayed in my local brickslayers threads clowning local herbs... until one day my boy RES showed me the MSPaint thread

Sure if you get negpropped a lot, fuck em, thats a unanimous blackball situation... and yeah i get lifted and go out for shameless self promotion here but mostly posting tracks on myspace

That's a pretty dillusional statement. Especially considering that both Tresix and I probably have a decade on your young ass.

And for real the only people I've ever heard this retarded "just bend over and take your punishment" attitude from besides cops are young dipshits like you.

It's also pretty funny watching you try and talk hard considering you're one of those sticker kids. :biglaugh:

for real

I love when kids try and paint me as some salty 16 year old kid from Utah or some shit

Notice I dont even try and argue because godamn that shit is wrong on so many levels A) I dont know where to begin the wrongness abd B) let em believe that - I got better things to do than do a point by point of who I am and what I do for some salty web jerk who only gets offf by talking random shit

And for real this Communist dude is gonna all be like "Ive taken charges like a man"./.. and he caught a Post no bills ticket for putting a post it note on a mailbox and had to take a shoplifting class for taking all the express mail tags and mailing them out to his myspace friends in ottowa and missouri and shit.

Hes most hated at your neghborhood post office for sticker jacking. Watch out, hes up in Sheboygan dun dunnnn