FLOSSTRADAMUS

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Holt is awesome man. He's a cool guy. He's also a ridiculously good Bboy and Popper.

I saw him in vancouver in 2006 when he came up to see some people. He did a couple tracks towards the end of the night. I was so out of my head on pills and booze I was tearing it up on the dancefloor in a sweaty, teeth grinding, face rubbing mess. I was creating enough of a spectacle that 2/3rds through one of his songs he was like "YO, I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY RIGHT HERE! HE'S THE FUCKING MAN!"

the rest of the night is a blur, and I think I wound up on somebodies couch, puking into a bucket.

kid sister is a bitch.

floss is straight..although i heard them play basically the same set like 3 times at different venues. wack.

i cant stand hollywood holt and his little moped fag clique..they try way too hard to be cool and there clothes gimme a headache.

haha. and where they end every set with that same ol 70's power ballad. and the mandatory daft punk and whatnot.

start runnin them for their mopeds.

as much as i want to hate, they all have done alot to bring attention to chicago. which is amazing considering the little amount of shine that place gets.

i really didnt want to make a new thread for this, so i figured i would ask in a *similair* thread....i dont know if anyone remembers, but awhile ago there was a thread based on electronic music but i think it was all made or at least based on 8 and 16 bit sounds, etc. it had a fancy name and there were a couple people on here who seemed pretty into it, i just forgot to bookmark it and now cant remember the name....if anyone could help me out with a pm or link or anything i'd really appreciate it...thanks