I didn't think it was possible

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I saw this on Wikipedia-

A sequel, entitled Mad Max 4: Fury Road, was originally intended to be the fourth of the Mad Max franchise of science fiction action movies. The status of the "Fury Road" film is in pre-production. Although the project was given the green light for a $100 million USD budget, Fury Road has been in hiatus due to security concerns related to trying to film in Africa, because the United States and many other countries have tightened travel and shipping restrictions. However, as recently as November 2006, George Miller stated that he still has full intentions to make another Mad Max film, telling the press that he’s considering doing the film without Gibson, saying, “There's a real hope. The last thing I wanted to do is another Mad Max, but this script came along, and I'm completely carried away with it." The film's screenplay was co-written with cult British comic book creator Brendan McCarthy, who also designed many of the new characters and vehicles. Channel 10 News in Australia has stated that George Miller is definitely making another Mad Max film. He has stated that he wants a Hollywood unknown to take the role of Max Rockatansky. Miller again confirmed his desire to make another Mad Max at the 2007 Aurora film maker initiative. However, he did say he thought Mel Gibson would not be interested in the film because he is too old.

Production offices have re-opened in Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia late October, 2007. It is reported that George Miller will direct and probably once again attempt to shoot the movie in Namibia.

-----------

My brother's wife - real nice girl - never saw the Star Wars movies until recently.

I'm sure she's never seen Mad Max, which people, if they haven't seen it, must have at least heard of it.

She's all into Frederico Fellini. What the fuck is that shit? How you watch Fellini but not watch Star Wars, or Aliens, or Three Men and a Baby, or Twins, or Terminator, or Goodfellas, or Mad Max, or Matrix, or Indiana Jones?

Guest spectr
I saw this on Wikipedia-

A sequel, entitled Mad Max 4: Fury Road, was originally intended to be the fourth of the Mad Max franchise of science fiction action movies. The status of the "Fury Road" film is in pre-production. Although the project was given the green light for a $100 million USD budget, Fury Road has been in hiatus due to security concerns related to trying to film in Africa, because the United States and many other countries have tightened travel and shipping restrictions. However, as recently as November 2006, George Miller stated that he still has full intentions to make another Mad Max film, telling the press that he’s considering doing the film without Gibson, saying, “There's a real hope. The last thing I wanted to do is another Mad Max, but this script came along, and I'm completely carried away with it." The film's screenplay was co-written with cult British comic book creator Brendan McCarthy, who also designed many of the new characters and vehicles. Channel 10 News in Australia has stated that George Miller is definitely making another Mad Max film. He has stated that he wants a Hollywood unknown to take the role of Max Rockatansky. Miller again confirmed his desire to make another Mad Max at the 2007 Aurora film maker initiative. However, he did say he thought Mel Gibson would not be interested in the film because he is too old.

Production offices have re-opened in Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia late October, 2007. It is reported that George Miller will direct and probably once again attempt to shoot the movie in Namibia.

-----------

I can't wait for the next mad max movie...

edit: I have met plenty of people who don't believe in evolution... its actually more common than you think..