Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oiler

Art Primo

any body else shop there

killer product and good prices. all though there was one mistake one time but they corrected it before it got to me, in return since the mistake was made i got myself 2 empty mini mops for free, tight as phuk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i get them deals on those caps though, ive been on that oink art recently too...

Believe that, buying in bulk definitely pays off

art primo needs some new shit.... period...... were can i get that plutonium G at?

Their Belton selection isn't bad, but wtf is up with the price for MTN Hardcore?!

Also, their forums are pure comedy gold.

any body else shop there

killer product and good prices. all though there was one mistake one time but they corrected it before it got to me, in return since the mistake was made i got myself 2 empty mini mops for free, tight as phuk

yeahh I do. they have a good selection. never had a problem with them

i fuck up alot, and i had the money at the time to buy the ink and anything else that i may have purchased

i respect them man me and my friend oredered and they sent us 5 extra pink dots and 3 mini mops for free ten times better ship then bs

OINK if it's from the e-nets.

Thankfully theres a underground graf store where I live that sells CHEAP.

I bought an empty pocket molotow marker because it was slightly cheaper than at the local graff shop. I got free caps. That was cool. I wouldn't buy paint though, too expensive.