The last person to reply to this thread...

Seffiks

Who Will be The Winner?????  

1,235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Tib3-

• !RENOBOF

• CALIgula

• watson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

only girls are able to get the morning after pill

i tried getting it for my girl once. the place was all full of women

after like 10 mins of waiting they called me up to the counter

told me that the girl has to come get it, i walked out embarrassed

You are so beautiful ti takaya krasivaya Ты такая красивая

Good-bye do svidaniya До свидания

See you soon do vstrechi До встречи

Good luck udachi Удачи

Bye for now Poka Пока

I wish you all the best Zhelayu vsego khoroshego Желаю всего хорошего

Do you speak English? Govorite li vy po angliyski? Говорите ли вы по-английски?

I dream to meet a girl to be together for the rest of our lives Ya mechtayu vstretit devyshku, s kotory ya mog by prozhit vsyu zhizn Я мечтаю встретить девушку, с которой я мог бы прожить всю жизнь

I dream to meet a woman to share my life with Ya mechtayu vstretit zhencshiny, chtoby razdelit s ney moyu zhizn Я мечтаю встретить женщину, чтобы разделить с ней мою жизнь

Thank you Spasiba Спасибо

I am looking for a girl who wants to love and be loved Ya ischu devushku, kotoraya khochet lyubit i bit luybimoy Я ищу девушку, которая хочет любить и быть любимой

I would like to know more about you Mne by khotelos uznat o tebe pobolshe Мне бы хотелось узнать о тебе побольше

How do you do? zdravstvuyte kak dela? Здравствуйте как дела?

For me it's very unusual way of meeting people. (I don't usually meet people in this way) Dlya menya eto ochen' neobychny sposob znakomstva Для меня это весьма необычный способ знакомства

Bye! Poka! Пока!

I kiss you Tseluyu Целую

i think the current california law is patient confidentiality applies to minors as well if they see a physician on their own....i dont know where youre at though.

also, if you have any questions just call planned parenthood and ask....or try to speak to a physician...help is out there....

and when i say out there, i dont mean 12oz

SOCKS and SHOES:

You are in the dark, and on the floor there are six shoes of three colors, and a heap of twenty-four socks, black and brown. How many socks and shoes must you take into the light to be certain that you have a matching pair of socks and a matching pair of shoes?