OFFICIAL NBA 2007-2008 THREAD

Theo Huxtable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta give it to the lakers for coming back from a 26-point deficit though.

warriors shouldn't be too proud; lakers were at half-strength without their two star big men. including the backup center off the bench being injured. our starting center was a 2nd-string PF.

the last two matchups, andrew bynum was owning the warriors all day. add in gasol and it would've been a whole different story.

warriors get props though... the last time the warriors beat the lakers at home was in 2002. and that had been the only warrior victory at Staples Center.

i think the lakers can get the victory against the warriors tonight.

Sheed with the block on Amare!

Sheed always gets the best of Amare. :lol:

I'd say it was a good win for the Pistons but they aint showed me much after the all star break besides that the Suns suck.

Pistons really need to step their game up if they're going to do shit in the playoffs.

wow i hope the lakers are paying that ref alot of money. THEY PRACTICALLY HANDED THE LAKERS THAT WIN.

un fucking believable.

does any one else seem to notice that alot of refs do not like the warriors? maybe its steven jackson or something, but we always get shiested on alot of calls.