Girls in short...Hot train yards...

nahmean

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to stay out of that autorack spot.

It's not just an autorack spot. And who the fuck are you. I bench and paint where ever the fuck I want to. See me if you got a prob. I don't fuck with nobody, but I'm far from a pussy. Take it how you want bro.

you know which one im talking about... its not your spot and you shouldnt be in it. nobody called you a pussy im just tellin you how it is... "bro"

Nah, I only know of one "autorack only" spot. And this isn't it. All I'm saying is don't tell me where I need to stay out of. Cuz for one that isn't an autorack spot. for two, I don't give a fuck who's spot it is. Im at where Im at and I'll be where I be. If this is your so called spot then, next time you see an unfamilar face there, than do something. Cuz Im there madd times. So I'm just telling yoou how it is. I'm not bringing heat to no spot or nothing and I'm not dissing nobody. So what the fuck does it matter to you. As I said, leave it as is or see me.

me likey....not the bitching, but the flix......no one owns shit, and everywhere is fair as long as the basic guidelines are follwed.

don't leave trash behind.

don't be seen on way in or out.

take flix when everything is done...(at night)

do a can count so you leave with what you brought in.

keep the chatter down.

hop thru a lot and look around like you are guarding 500lbs. for the Medellin Cartel.

if you have drips running off the metal onto the ground, kick those ballast rocks away and smear the snow, leaves, mud etc.

if it's snowy out, walk in a single file line so as to conceal your numbers.

PRAY for rain after.....

adn let me add a hehehe because if you knew what "nahmean" just did you'd be rollin.

whatchu mean what i just did. what did I do other than double post for the ppl who couldnt see it the 1st time.

if you are referring to something else, than be specific because if not you'd be rollin.