12oz Is Dying (Open It Back Up To The Public)

Seffiks

Will 12oz live  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shai_hulud
Seriously though??? what rule have I broken that would have me banned? Posting my own phone number? Is that against the rules? Speaking my mind? Is that against the rules??? afterall it is a messageboard and we do speak minds here....

I'm not co-signin' a whining 34 year old or a wannabe muslim, so I must be banned right? :rolleyes:

I don't care that you don't agree with me. I care that you had to go out of your way to make you and your drama the center of attention when I was trying to make a valid point. I didn't go into a thread you put some thought into and start raving about "ME! ME! ME!", because I don't see the need to steal your shine (such as it is).

BTW, if I'm whining, then why do I sense that you're just a little rattled right now?

And Dawood had NOTHING TO DO with this, and yet YOU dragged him into it. Please explain that one to me.

Actually, just explain to me how you feel justified doing any of this. Speaking your mind doesn't count. (I assume that you keep saying that because you need to assert the fact that, in spite of all appearances to the contrary, you do actually have a mind.)

Cause I'm not a retard like yourself...it makes sense when you think about it.

:lol:

Yeah... your definately not the retard who blew up two niggas spots on here.

Definitely not you.

You're definitely not the retard who turned around and got butthurt when one of them returned the favor.

Definitely not.

You definitely didn't post YOUR OWN PHONE NUMBER on here after badmouthing a dudes family and religion on here and inviting him to come to your house and stomp your faggot ass silly.

No... no... definitely not.

Definitely you didn't do any of that now did you?

Definitely, definitely not.

No sir.

Definitely not.

[ATTACH]77595.vB[/ATTACH]

384185238_rainman.jpg.11133c5b9bb2382a9ada7a1d7a6b3300.jpg

Guest shai_hulud

I did send money to them. MFW. Anonymously, in cash.

Not that it proves anything.

Okay, just explain why everyone here is pissed off at you. It's not because they're all on my side, because you could have dropped this and no one would have paid it any mind. I said, hey, I'm really trying to make a point here, can we just continue this later...and you kept flapping your piehole about something that had NOTHING to do with the original topic.

Then you go and dry snitch people and pick fights with them. Way to go, slugger.

Yeah... your definately not the retard who blew up two niggas spots on here.

Definitely not you.

You're definitely not the retard who turned around and got butthurt when one of them returned the favor.

Definitely not.

You definitely didn't post YOUR OWN PHONE NUMBER on here after badmouthing a dudes family and religion on here and inviting him to come to your house and stomp your faggot ass silly.

No... no... definitely not.

Definitely you didn't do any of that now did you?

Definitely, definitely not.

No sir.

Definitely not.

[ATTACH]77595[/ATTACH]

:lol: Check post fool, it doesn't take an internet detect to figure out who you are.

Not to mention the fact that my well being has been threatened by one of you lames.....Call my number, come to my house, shit will go from internet silly to real life drama in a heart beat.

I showed my hand, and did nothing wrong while doing so.

So keep typin' with them drop out hands of yours, it aint like you make difference here. Matter of fact you're probably one of the dudes e-feeelin' butthurt was talkin' bout in his blog.

Guest shai_hulud

Thanks, Hay. I think I proved my point in spades.

MFW, I just want you to know that I don't hold grudges, and I'll have forgotten about the whole thing in a day or two. I can't speak for everyone else, though.

If you DON'T get banned, just remember not to snitch people out on here in the future. Nothing me, DAO, or Dawood said to you warranted that. I was honestly trying to smooth things over, but...well, shit happened.

As far as dry snitching is concerned, can't anyone check whatever screen name they want? Wont they see what that poster has posted? How is that snitching? You see it, I see it, everyone sees it.

Going back to the original rant, that's what you wanted right? Open forum to an open eye?

Guest shai_hulud
As far as dry snitching is concerned, can't anyone check whatever screen name they want? Wont they see what that poster has posted? How is that snitching? You see it, I see it, everyone sees it.

Going back to the original rant, that's what you wanted right? Open forum to an open eye?

Okay, you missed the point again.

First of all, I suppose if you wanted to do all the searching and digging, you could figure out who wrote what and where and yadda yadda.

What YOU did is directly link two members of this forum with what each of them writes. It's all in the thread, feel free to go back and see for yourself.

Then you said, "Hey, here's my phone number, Dawood. Since you're in the same area as I am, come by and we'll have it out on the front lawn."

First mistake.

Then, you connect DAO's screen name with his tag.

Second mistake.

Then, you try to rationalize putting two people on blast because I made a statement that has nothing to do with snitching.

Third mistake.

The cops read this board. Religiously. The invite system keeps people from getting tricked into giving out info.

With you that's not an issue because you're willing to share everything and anything publicly, which makes life that much easier for the cops.

Fourth mistake.

I can go on if you'd like.

Stupid fuck? I wasn't even talkin bout that, you do post in the PHILLY thread and you aint no secret.....Call me with your lame shit, I'll Dr. Phill your ass.:lol:

Havn't self promo'd in any brickslayers thread since I've had this name.

What the fuck are you talking about?

p.s.

your graff sucks.

You definetly stepped yo game up since then..I'm diggin' them new hands you kickin'.

OK buddy. :rolleyes:

Guest shai_hulud

You know, DAO...I gotta let you in on something.

I used to get annoyed when you would go off about how people were cops and snitches.

I'd like to publicly admit that I was wrong for thinking that way. Recent events have proven you right.

You know, DAO...I gotta let you in on something.

I used to get annoyed when you would go off about how people were cops and snitches.

I'd like to publicly admit that I was wrong for thinking that way. Recent events have proven you right.

Co signin' the lamest of lame wont help the fact that you cried about a forum and how you think it should be.

You're sooo relevant though.... I mean if it were only open to the public, you might have a life and shit. :lol: People would soooo be on your boat. :lol:

Christ, you're stupid.

BTW DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONER the guy who starts shit for no reason at all and calls people liars cause he's "drunk" writes SIK and he's stay in the same city as the 76ers......He's known to smoke mad pole. Please excuse him, he doesn't know any better. :lol:

Guest shai_hulud
Didn't your thread calling out LADY E get deleted??? Shut up and go write a blog about how this forum would be sooo much better if it was open to the public you fag.

Aint no one snitchin...

Actually, once she got banned, I figured that the thread was irrelevant and asked a mod to delete it.

I think you might be the most compelling argument in favor of keeping it private so far.

When you get banned it will be that much harder for you to come back.

Calling me a fag...wow, that's original and intelligent. Do you want to call Dawood a terrorist, while you're at it?

You're just jealous because I can make sentences that don't sound the same.

Archived