The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

Also give and I care about my audience here what do people prefer in relation to the images I post landscape or portrait?  I think I most people view these images on their phone and prefer portrait although given the way I perceive things being a skew with event and corrupted society I'm languishing in I thought best to give a little bit of both to balance out for the time being

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks to posting in this thread Just had a good conversation with one of the staff members here where I was able to gift a tangible physical piece of my art depicting my life story that could be universally communicated to anyone with the intent of unifying soyciety.

Without sharing here and dictating and speaking to my phone as opposed to typing such conversations would never occur And my life as well as those around me would be worse for it

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I wonder where the flames adorning my arms on due to the shirt I have on Are somewhat calm as a result of heading the sharks earlier?

Also the story behind this shit is oppression is that from the woman after who this song is named when I was in Oslo, so take from this what you will.

With this said would anyone care if I was to post a link to a song which reflects the exact moment I'm experiencing such as the full experience and correlation and immersive vacation of me and music being one and the same As I've done above while I chill with the below here?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

No more cash free society because the business is death And the best part about it is a self eliminate by putting cigarettes for their mouth and sucking on but then I was getting paid until I'm on the other side in the domain in which those parasites in the shit talking munna munnas Fuck off back to India so I don't have to listen to their gobbledygook any more retard tell my own wife to shut the fuck up she chased out such a nonsense in my proximity so why the fuck should I respect anyone else is my own wife wouldn't respect me in such a way And not utter such nonsense With any intent beyond wishing the both of us dead.

B= Bitch

U = YOU

SIN

U = YOU

S = Shitcunts

That's what those who utilise money are to me Sinners

of the highest order who shall never be forgiven for as long as such behaviours continue

image.jpg

Notice my smoking stick man is behind chain-link fence because anyone that utilises these trays to deposit their butts in is a complete piece of shit who is this behind a cage of never being let into my heart As I truly fucking hate them with all the passion that exist in the world As I do anyone who advocates or supports his blood suckers being allowed to spread their cancer too innocent bystanders and children even worse babies who are yet to be aware that their parents spawn them in to a cancerous hellhole Occupied by those who like any modicum of have self control As proven by the inability to curb the urges to inhale and spread cancer as the ultimate epitome of a self-centred prick

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Mauler5150

in case anyone wonders as to the relevance of my bank account transaction history consider it a compendium an archive of the organisations businesses and such who contravene the golden rule via charging me for that which Priscilla takes my existence continuing and my provision of happiness to anyone in any shape or form until such time as the necessity To placate other people and their lies that money is nothing Brett 0's and ones ceases 

Signed

Rich B

thanks for the selfie cigarette smoke is that came and sat right next to me and invading my personal space with a disgusting cancer I just wanted to go for a wander and now I have a view which right now is as good as any I can imagine in this world

If they said smokers would fuck off back to Italy where they belong they were doing MeMe and the denizens of Australia a favour.

Rich just said I'm thinking of breaking my no steak rule due to the price seemingly too cheap to not risk explosive diahorrea which I just got informed of by a friendly gentleman that was sitting next to me I just got a chatting to.

I shall forget forever hold it against my mother for birthing into a world in which her toxic cancerous behaviours almost normalised other people be able to get away with it as a result of my love for the person the birth me which sadly is formed into more of a sad disgust as I sit around waiting to bury her

image.jpg

Decided fuck it since cigarette smoking parasites still exist in my environment I will go against the cow goddess Parvartii for giving me such shitty art And the lack of my certificate of title I requested I'm now gonna go eat some steak

image.jpg

Edited by Mauler5150
Parvartii is My CONsort after all

There is some whack arse advertisement by radio personalities in this country regarding some Hubble product like is the fucking Hubble telescope looking at my arse or something they will never find the ends with the ad jingle of everybody's shuffling

It doesn't help you shuffle a deck when every card they draw is death. As I am deaf to their laughter given it's rooted in lies deception molestation and fraudulent deceit.

As a result they have never lived with everything that experienced is nothing but the branches of a lies upon lies spawn from a root of a lie as such death is preferable to an existence where nothing is true.

Thankfully I've made friends with the sharks today so I know they're on my side and I'll eat these grey-haired whalers sooner rather than later

image.jpg

Without reposting this thread I hope one can see sense and interpret my growing sense of frustration hatred scorn contempt and ultimately pity That I get to experience the greatest life possible while others waste their’s trying to denigrate my existence to a lower state of reality because I will always hate them as a collective for as long as they allow cigarette smoking in public places in the butt sucking parasites polluting the reef that is the youth room like the voice that I as a conscious adult enable myself to speak on their behalf as I address the floors within society unlike the pathetic fools whose Judgement of me saw them take advantage of me when I polluted my mind and body with substances Ientrusted them do you have created with purity Only for them to take advantage of my trust  Breach it and take a shit on it such as the stench is what I'm trying to wash away with every word I speak, every breath I take, and every step I make towards ridding My perfect Environment of the toxicity and energy of those who can only take was failing to give

Include the diatribe about the tribe I wish I was dead I will just say I won't be sorry when they're gone so I no longer have to hear them try and tell me you're sorry for trying to rape Pillage and steal all that was a value in my world such that they hope to gain Anything more than the ability to partake fundamentally worthless conversations whereby they are nothing but noise and Mark them selves he's completely devoid of any value in regards to contributing to a future that is greater than the present

image.jpg

If it isnt obvious I've obviously eaten too much red meat as a result of someone stealing my seat so I couldn't capture the sun going down for all of you while I obtained a drink with said meal ringing protest of the shitty audio visual spectrum which has been presented to me to interpret with the fifth of my seat as depicted above a result of me being unable to trust anyone in this town as I left my man purse on the table left vanish like my black Oakley Juliets did At a similar establishment in the city when I left that pair with Supposedly trusted colleagues Only for them to vanish and never be returned even after asking venue security to check the security footage which would've identified the theif.

as such we see now how in spite of appearances in the beauty contained in my domain the undercurrent of corruption perception fraud and negative manipulation can only be conveyed through words given what is visualised and transmitted through the Internet by me would be conveying a false representation And I could not live with myself if I trick someone into thinking that everything was perfect based on aesthetic appearances alone.

The theft of my light sabre plug was a precursor warning of me unveiling truth about this place And those who reside within it has been deprived of my love my trust my faith my belief in any modicum of respect I could possibly harbour towards them For obvious reasons

Final round of the night

Call in with this rant the last from La Rambla 

Now you see why when I became the perfected version of myself was on side street because anyone that tells me to shush is it represented by the S in Spain and all I've got for them Is audio spectrum pain an ice pick through the ears