I'm sick bitch!!

Stimme

Guest shai_hulud

drmint.jpg

Menthol mint...kind of like drinking a Newport.

I can't drink when I'm sick, it just makes me feel ten times worse.

Count, I hope that works. If not, at least it's cheap and you can tell people that you smell like an Italian restaurant for a reason.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Seriously???

I know quite a few people that swear by that??

And one be going to school to be a nurse.

My pops used to swear by that cause that's what they did when he was a kid.

It's an oldschool myth.

That shit's been thrown out the window for decades now.

Why you think they pack you in ice at the ER when you're fever's out of hand?

Alright I went to the store this morning and got alot of the shit that has been put on here...

Any over the counter cold medicine: echinacea, vit-c, zinc, etc. doesnt do shit to reduce the length of your cold. None of that stuff is proven to work. You are just wasting your money and helping people get rich. There is stuff you can buy that will mask your symptoms and make you feel better if you have to go out and do stuff but otherwise you wont be decreasing your sick time any.

Taking Vitamin C daily helps reduce the risk of getting a cold but does not decrease the length of a cold once you have it.

The best thing to do is get plenty of rest. Drink lots of liquids and eat lots of greens. Sweating is good for you too, so if you are up to getting any form of moderate exercise...do it. Dont eat dairy products, it increases the amount of mucous in your system. Try not to smoke. If your mucous is green you most likely have a bacterial infection in your respiratory system and need some antibiotics.

Count, I hope that works. If not, at least it's cheap and you can tell people that you smell like an Italian restaurant for a reason.

worked pretty well while i was drinking it: clears your head and gives you a chance to breath for a while.

between that and drinking a gang of water, i feel a lot better.

think i might try to go sit in the sauna later, to sweat all this out.

Guest shai_hulud
heroin... lots of it too, and if it seems like your tripping out and you think your about to die that just means its working. no side effects either i do it all the time!!!

This is really funny, because I just thought about making a post in the I miss---------because-------- to heroin.

I'm not exactly sure why. I definitely don't miss the bullshit connected to it. I'm also pretty sure c-walk is kidding, but I'm not.

What can I say? It was an enjoyable experience...for a while. Then it became a burden. Then I had to leave it behind.

Anyway...how's that cold cure working for you, Count?

Archived