NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i love the "I Quit" dated 1986...and then the Sert pieces on the 5s in 1987. easier said than done I guess.

The Dune was done by Dune TCM, Karl just did the character... Sade and Dune did some REALLY dope cars together and are in that class like Shark said... A lot of people that were DOPE but unless you were there or know them, you don;t hear about them and that's sad...

110_rob.jpg

Atlantic Ave 1986. I think this car was in one of them old IGTs. The Karl may have been married to this or done at the same time. Rob and PJ smashed this shit by the time i saw it.

Did you get pics of the PJ over it as well... Good shit... Another person no one really talks about Rob SOD...

The Dune was done by Dune TCM, Karl just did the character... Sade and Dune did some REALLY dope cars together and are in that class like Shark said... A lot of people that were DOPE but unless you were there or know them, you don;t hear about them and that's sad...

ok - gotcha- makes sense. now i remember seeing photos of Dune pieces. thanks for clearing that up. Ironically, there was another Dune from Brooklyn (that came after Dune TCM)...no relation of course.

3966002080_cbc4305740.jpg

so much untold history...

^^no doubt. I remember that day. about 12 cops rolled up on us while in the scraps. they made us leave said it was "dangerous" not sure what the big deal was - just th scrap yards. anyway we came back about 30 mintes later and did pieces...

more TDC action

dc3-deon.jpg

dc3.jpg

dc3-2.jpg

dc3-sho-zoo.jpg

dc3-1.jpg

dc3broad.jpg

Did you get pics of the PJ over it as well... Good shit... Another person no one really talks about Rob SOD...

i looked thru all my 110 negs, and i did not get the PJ

ok - gotcha- makes sense. now i remember seeing photos of Dune pieces. thanks for clearing that up. Ironically, there was another Dune from Brooklyn (that came after Dune TCM)...no relation of course.

3966002080_cbc4305740.jpg

so much untold history...

Bump that Dunk FUK. One of his best right there..Once again, Zed coming through with the dope ass flix!

^^^ I hear ya, gots to pay da bills.. It just seems people are coming out the woodworks with them. One minute you think you caught up on the graff publications and the next, someone is coming out with a new one. But from a collectors point of view, the more books the merrier.................. This has definitely been the year for graff books.

yeah, its hard to keep up - especially in this economy. I have about half a dozen books on my wish list at amazon. i only cop books with old trains or old freights. there are so so many books out now with a lot of nice pictures well designed but very few have vintage shit and real good reading - but i guess thats just an opinion.