MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

wait, did you get it from the site i posted? so its legit?

and i dont think its a good idea to actually use that...

EBAY NIGGA!

:edit

uhh, i got one of those whiteboard eraser tagstars at office depot today. it's a tampon type. should i just let the buff fluid shit dry out, or should i just stuff the marker with cotton balls?

it is legit

im using this one and going to buy more to sell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and whats up with all these wack ass names like ghetto krink and ghetto pilot ink....just call it what it is..krink isnt anything special...and pilot ink is not worth trying to make...because the money you spend on the products to make the real "pilot ink" on your own isnt worth the trouble and if you rack all the supplies then you arent really using the real shit homie...

and whats up with all these wack ass names like ghetto krink and ghetto pilot ink....just call it what it is..krink isnt anything special...and pilot ink is not worth trying to make...because the money you spend on the products to make the real "pilot ink" on your own isnt worth the trouble and if you rack all the supplies then you arent really using the real shit homie...

i just use the word ghetto cuz its shorter than homemade.

and i made a 'homemade' pilot marker (or a refillable magnum) not pilot ink.

shiet, whats with that attacks, yo?

it isnt a attack it justs bothers me that some people are ignorant..for example krink wasnt the one who made up the idea to put oil based bucket paint thinned with mineral spirits in a mop...he have capitalized off of it but he didnt invent it...and all these cats blab about ghetto krink and real krink all day...its very annoying

silver krink is also bucket paint....or let me guess its ink...haha you cats make yourselves believe that some shit is better than it really is so you wont think your wasting your money...a year ago everyone loved otr markers now everyone is against buying them...most of the people on here are followers...

i just did a little text to see if krink was ink or paint what i did was tak a little oink ink and a little crome krink and tryed to mix the shit together and well it mixxed for a second and then the krink just seperated from the oink so crome krink=paint so... uknome you win feel free to rub it in my face

i just did a little text to see if krink was ink or paint what i did was tak a little oink ink and a little crome krink and tryed to mix the shit together and well it mixxed for a second and then the krink just seperated from the oink so crome krink=paint so... uknome you win feel free to rub it in my face

did you spill any on your ecko shirt?

how am i hating lame?...and there you go again sk8erfag with your little double free posts bullshit...i bet marc ecko is so proud...do you feel cool with your tribal shirt on toy?

???

uhhh, okay then. i just thought the k-71's flowed to good to be paint. but w/e.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcW3fMrqh3M

"Don't be comin up on '12oz' like some straight up G. I'll chop yo balls off and hand them to ya, potna.":lol:

theres no reason to argue on the internet. you are not tough. it just makes people sound retarded.

shit, does anyone know if you have to be 18 to get a reloadable visa?

uhh, i got one of those whiteboard eraser tagstars at office depot today. it's a tampon type. should i just let the buff fluid shit dry out, or should i just stuff the marker with cotton balls?

i just let the tampon dry out since yesterday and overnight. its cool now.