MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damnn that's a dope color...makes me sad that i can't fuck paint markers in chicago..it's not even worth it...shit'll be buffed quick as fuck, which is why i stick with ink...

even if u use ink

they just paint over it

well matters wut surface

wut u write

kids thats why i took the damn time to make you guys a guide for changing those nibs...hmm...people dont pay attention...

UPDATE ON MY GUIDE: after you finished all the steps above, grab the plastic lip and pull it toward the sock and then use your pliars to clamp down on it...go around the whole nib doin this...if you want it to bend easier and tighten better, warm it up with some sort of fire and then bend it over the sock even more so its a tighter lip. otherwise, theres a chance that the sock could get pulled out with all the ink flowin through it and the surface pullin on it...

by the way, those envelope moisteners at staples are ILL. i mean the ones with a cap and a long thin body. a lil yellow ghetto krink with the TINIEST squeeze got me MAAAAD drips...like from the top of my old fridge to the bottom...

UNIS are the ill shit. fuck homemades! jkjk but yeah unis are dope. silvers are the best blacks come in on the close second. but sometimes ill buy em dump em out and fill em with my own ink (not paint actual ink).....heres a tip if you want unis to drip.....take the nib and flip it upside down so the chisel end is on the inside and its just a flat cilender. also use a super thin siver like the rusto mix.

the blue and red old school unis are probly my favorite paint markers HANDS DOWN. the colors on those things are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy that they deserve that many o'. the red comes out like a flashing dark hot pink, and the blue comes out like a fluorescent royal blue. the first time i used them i just couldnt stop starin at the tag (i wasnt standing in the street im not dumb)...HELLA SICK...damn i cant get over it...

the gold has been a bit disappoiting for me but thats prob just me...

does anyone know of a paint marker that you unscrew counter clockwise? the dupli-color scratch and fix 2 in 1 pens have a nasty small metal body but the tip sucks. Uni, Sharpie, and krink markers screw the opposite way. I already tried them. I just want a nice small sized metal body, so that it wont be eaten away by pvc primer, or xylene and what not. if anyone has any knowledge of such please pm me.