MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The only reason you would want a kiwi mop,

or any mop, instead of the NYCmop is that

you might want to use paint instead of ink.

Junobo rather than Oink or DED for instance.

Everything works in kiwi's, but only ink in the

NYC mop. But remember... this NYCmop is

the real dopeness from way back. It's solid

and just like the classic original mops of the

way back days. Super Duty Tough Work!

sk8er6 and asdf, i have been thiking about doing the same thing, although instead of using a mold i would fill an empty glue stick container, so that i can extend it and stuff. you might also be able to make a massive one from an empty deoderant container, think of that a nice travel size right guard streak. ha! that'd give new meaning to the "right guard POWER STRIPE".

also not long ago i used to have some skate wax that was in a deoderant container.

waxpk3.th.jpg

:) :) ;)

i might have to stick to empty glue sticks like i used to. its just that i was tired of waiting to run out before i start out on another color. thats why i wanted a mould.

I am starting to doubt Krink markers. Well the colored ones anyway. I was looking arounf for bleed through markers, and found blue and black ones that look exactly like KR's Bleed through Blue markers. Maybe not, because I'm geting a sample marker, and 2 bleed through blue markers, so we'll see. I'll have to compare the 2.

Also, did anyone else notice he just bought custom sharpies with the name KRINK on them?

ok, so i've seen bits and peices about this, but i dont want to read 100+ pages(every other one having some jerkoff asking about etch) so...

what's up with those window paint things that girls write allover cars with? i snagged one from a girl at school, and im wondering if i can just clean out the window doodoo paint and put rusto in it or what?

anyone know bout this?

I am starting to doubt Krink markers. Well the colored ones anyway. I was looking arounf for bleed through markers, and found blue and black ones that look exactly like KR's Bleed through Blue markers. Maybe not, because I'm geting a sample marker, and 2 bleed through blue markers, so we'll see. I'll have to compare the 2.

Also, did anyone else notice he just bought custom sharpies with the name KRINK on them?

i saw those sharpies dumbest idea ever the only thing i use sharpies for is my blackbook and i would not waste (i think it was 6 dollars) the money just to have a krink color for it

i saw those sharpies dumbest idea ever the only thing i use sharpies for is my blackbook and i would not waste (i think it was 6 dollars) the money just to have a krink color for it

Yeah, he just bought silver custom sharpies. Not even krink inside....

^^^never said i bought it i saw it when someone posted the link to where you can buy the new krink mop

I didn't say you bought it. I meant KR bought custom silver sharpies and sold them as krink when they were really just sharpie.

I found a pretty good marker near by its made for moistening stamp pads but its not one of those little sponge things its got a carcass and a slip on cap and a really good stiff cotton nib thats a big square like a 2 in 1 not like a pilots chisel.

Theyre sold empty and are refillable with a screw off top and are filled with cotton batting plus theyre sold right next to the stamp pad ink so yeah bad ass.

I would get pictures but I was an idiot and didnt buy one.

Next time I go downtown Ill buy one and test its lines and shit for you and probably have some bridge troll pictures.

i read thru the over 100 pages of both the marker and ink thread

it was worth it

i got helllllaaaaa info and not just shit about how to refill or open a kiwi

http://www.edecals.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=edecals&Product_Code=CUSTOM209

those window markers are like the lil bottels junobo sells

the nibs stick out n shit

they pretty tite

haha they've had that silver "KRink" sharpie out for a while u guys. But good shyt cuz it was never talked about.

about that, if i wanted to make a new marker(like an actual new, marker), how would i go about having one professionally made?