MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i just got one of those CVS bingo markers yesterday. is it paint/oilbase friendly? haha, i got a zig glue marker too. mine has oink in it though.

yeah, i put garvey/DED in it and its fuckin dope

and "johnneh7" i put tape around it cuz i had stickers on it and i took them off, so i put some tape, so it wasnt sticky......

oo okok so now that we have the answer to "why theres tape on the OTR" can we have an answer on my question?

I got a question about KRink, Ive noticed on the new KRink markers it says K-71 while the old ones say BroadLine. Is there really a difference?

Also noticed that the colored KRink markers dont have a mixing ball in them like the old ones do.

Ink doesn't need a ball. That's the story with them KRink markers. The paint ones have the ball because paint needs to be mixed well an shit. Only the inks ones (brown, blue. red. purple, prolly forgetting another one amybe?) have no ball and the black and silver paint formulas have a ball for mixing to make sure the pigments are throughly mixed.

Slip you order alot of product, do you write heaps or just perfer selections of writing tools/inks?

Yes i write HeaPz1er....fuck the rest!! hahaha j/p

but yes i write heaps AND i love to have a lot of supplies to select from thats why i order most of the new stuff. Also i like to try out stuff by myself rather than having people oppinions. dont get me wrong ill take peoples oppinions but i think its better if i get to try it out frist hand, so i get what the peoples are talkin about.

thanks theBLOCKisHOT. knew that already but i dont think most kids on this didnt knoe. no being sarcastic.

sooo about my other question any one got an answer?

I got a question about KRink, Ive noticed on the new KRink markers it says K-71 while the old ones say BroadLine. Is there really a difference?

seriously, give oink the cash money. i was suprised he trusted me to send me the product the same time (or even maybe before) i dropped my shit in the mail. don't take advantage of his kindness. some places i buy decks from make sure they cash the money order before sending your shit. come on now.

ok, im taking a trip to hobby lobby, so i want to know all the "goodies" besides glue pens, sharpie magnums, window writers, chalkboard markers, etc. for mops and such, or is that it?

and also, how do you make film canister and med bottle mops? Is it like a tic tac mop, when you glue the tops together, make a hole, and put a nib, or is there another way?