MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i like the one above and they still make them, its just that i found 2 boxes of bolds at school. the problem is that they close better than the old itc tacs. help?

why would you want to make a marker out of a tic-tac box? they are too fragile to carry in a backpack or your pocket, they crack too easily without tic-tacs in them.

Oh no. I just read the previous page, which included most of "SMOOTH-NUTS" posts. May I offer a suggestion M.r. "SMOOTH-NUTS"? Please think before you post, use the spell check and only post if you have something to say, not just the random bullshit you spew up IE the madonna/saw story.

Oh no. I just read the previous page, which included most of "SMOOTH-NUTS" posts. May I offer a suggestion M.r. "SMOOTH-NUTS"? Please think before you post, use the spell check and only post if you have something to say, not just the random bullshit you spew up IE the madonna/saw story.

co-signed

we no longer carry the e-z paint dripper and will be carrying these instead. this is like the e-z paint dripper on steroids - better design, better nib, better plastic, better everything.

oh, and if you don't want one, i don't give a fuck! these are ultra dope and will sell themselves so if you think they're not schorching ass hot, then tell yourself about it, not me!

new page image bump!

2024oink-mini-mop.jpg

MY NEW MINI MOPS, $2.99 EMPTY OR $5.99 FILLED WITH OINK INK. pm here or oinkartlimited@yahoo.com

Those markers are availible at party city,, i been using those shits for mad long and i love them when filled with garv,,, when u fill them with do Em dirrty since it has xelyne it gives you lil drips when you dont squeeze but let that shit sit for a week and then you get hardcore drips without squeezing

how do you make a marker with a glue stick ? what do you use for the tip

empty gluestic. drip in wax. flold up cloth/felt. insert into gluestic. drip ink.

why would you want to make a marker out of a tic-tac box? they are too fragile to carry in a backpack or your pocket, they crack too easily without tic-tacs in them.

the new ones arent fragile, they squeeze. squeeze=drips

Stop making ridiculous comments, askings questions that have been answered pages and pages ago. Your homework, "SMOOTH-NUTS" is to read the first sixty pages of this thread. And don't post if you don't have anything relevent to say.

And tragk, FUCK YOU! DID YOU READ ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD!? FUCKING HELL! ITS NOT HARD!!!!! GET AN EMPTY BOTTLE AND SHOVE INK/PAINT IN IT AND CRAM A PIECE OF FELT ERASER OR SPONGE FOR THE NIB! FUCK!!!!!!!

Soz...I'm listening to Necro and Immortal Technique. You know how I get.

What the fuck happened to all the asshole 12ozers who used to just viciously insult anyone who posted something stupid or irrelevent or even if they thought their username was shit!? I miss those guys in the Yard.