MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

yeah thanks for the response. it has a nice line, but the nib that came with it sucked. it dripped crazy because the nib didnt absorb hardly any ink, just pumped it and spread it around. its like those plastic nibs that come with highlighters, so i just pulled a nib out of a marker from the dollar store, and cut it down (it was too long for the cap, width was perfect) and its tight. still some drips though. im not sure about the stain removal power though, lol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tic tac instructions:

materials:

* 2 tic tac containers (the orange kind, this is important)

* super glue (or wax if you want a refillable marker)

* xacto knife

* chalk board eraser

* ink or non xylene paint

alright, youve got all your shit, clear off a space and get started.

empty your tic tac boxes:

1.jpg

cut out the tops of the boxes (the white part):

2.jpg

glue the tops together top to top:

3.jpg

jam some eraser nib stuff into the bottom of one of the tops:

4.jpg

fill one of your tic tac boxes with ink or paint:

5.jpg

use glue (permanent) or wax (refillable, might break open) to secure your nib and top creation to the tic tac box:

6.jpg

use the other tic tac box as a cap, you could be done:

7.jpg

OR: if you want to make it more compact...

take your tic tac boc cap and cut it open:

8.jpg

flip the bottom piece (the one u cut out) upside down and put it back in the rest of the box and glue it in place:

9.jpg

seal the inside of your new cap with wax:

10.jpg

you are done:

11.jpg

in addition, you could cut down the tic tac cap box and glue a correctly sized piece of plastic to it, it would be more compact.

and that is my tic tac marker tutorial.

i know that this post is ancient, but doues anyone know how to make a tic tac marker/mop out of the newschool tic tacs, like this one bold_boxes.gif

i like the one above and they still make them, its just that i found 2 boxes of bolds at school. the problem is that they close better than the old itc tacs. help?

my marker is starting to run out, and i dont know how to refil it.

i took the nib out and tryed to put it in there and i pushed down on it with a screwdriver and it kinda worked but im not sure if im fuckingup my marker or if this is the right way.

nothing screws off.

i took the nib out and tryed to put it in there and i pushed down on it with a screwdriver and it kinda worked but im not sure if im fuckingup my marker or if this is the right way.

nothing screws off.

If nothing screws off, try seeing if you can pop the entire top off. If not, then you can't refill it. Well, you probably can somehow; But it would be a bigger pain trying to refill it than just getting a new marker.

2-in-1 glue markers are fucking dope. I'm sure you all knew that but probably thought they were too expensive of too hard to find... Either have or find someone with a credit or debit card and order that shit online. I just got 24, 2-in-1's for like $15 cant get no better than that.:D

nothing screws off.

Trying turning it the opposite way.

And also put some elbow grease into it, on some markers they put glue on the threads which make it a bitch it unscrew

How can i refill a Pentel White marker? the broad type ones. i remeber a few pages back someone compared it to a marsh marker, if your reading this can you teach me how to refill it? because ive been examining it for a while and i still cant figure ouit how to open it without cutting it open. haha

jigsaw meets amanda bynds

read jigsaw in deep scary voice

amanda:(wakes up in a dark room)wh-wh-where m i

j.saw:(tv turns on)hello amanda ive bin wtching you for quite sometime now

and i would like to play a game

amanda:wh-what kind of game

j.saw:hopscotch(3 second pause) as you probly noticed there a large machine atached to your vagina and unless you find a key it will xspand permanently streching out your vagina surta like madona here let me show you(jigsaw show pics of maona's vagina)

amanda:what the fuck is that!!

j.saw: i know iknow its like its like stareing at a cave or something

amanda:more like the grand canyon(chuckels)

j.saw:ha ha ha....ya thats true but any way here are the rules you have 1 chance to play and there are now do overs or trying to blow me to get out of this and ill give you a hint the key is behined my eye do you under stand

amanda:i think so

j.saw theres no thinking to it you dumd bich ether you understand or you dont stupid ho(gos on from there mumbleing shit under his breath til she answers)

amanda:ok(yelling)ok i under stand now can we get on will this

j.saw:ok you dumb whore go

amanda:rite now

j.saw:yes rite now why would i say go if i didn't mean go

amanda: i just tho(she is stoped be a loud metal screeching noise she is the new madona jigsaw is heard in the back lafing)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what does this have to do with markers you say absolutely nothing i was just watching saw and had to make fun of it i cant belive they made 3 of that moive i thot 2 was enuf

2-in-1 glue markers are fucking dope. I'm sure you all knew that but probably thought they were too expensive of too hard to find... Either have or find someone with a credit or debit card and order that shit online. I just got 24, 2-in-1's for like $15 cant get no better than that.:D

WHERE TELL ME OR ILL TELLON YOU:D

if anyones made a marker out of them glue sticks, if you have you'll know what im talking about let me know if its worth it

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF S A GLUE STICK OR A FUCKING TREE STUMP IT DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF THE INK AND YOUR CRAFTMANSHIP(I THINK ITS A WORD)ANYWAY GLUE STICK MARKERS THEY WORK BUT 2IN1 GLUE MARKERS ARE BETTER

How can i refill a Pentel White marker? the broad type ones. i remeber a few pages back someone compared it to a marsh marker, if your reading this can you teach me how to refill it? because ive been examining it for a while and i still cant figure ouit how to open it without cutting it open. haha

so cna anyone help me out??:confused: