TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

With regard to the above post about pigs -

A. The paranoia here is often laughable and barely ever justifiable; but then again, a useful tool for maintaining the aura of fame. It is easier to construct attention than to put in the work necessary to

actually achieve it.

B. I do not have time to post regularly. I wish I did. If I log in, it is primarily to utilize the 12OZ search function.

C. Bump for Paser. That last wall is as impressive as it is massive.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So the homie Lil Freethrow called me and was all like "Wassup mayne....." and I was all like "shit you know, at the gas station buyin some muhfuckin Newports and Twizlers. Wassup wit you mayne?" And he was all like "shit just break dancin and doin hip hop stuff" and I was all like "word up" and then he was all like "mayne you had not flicked the other side of that car today" and I was all like "naw I was bein lazy and these hoes kept paging me and shit....." And he was all like "well thats cool" and I could tell he was real sad and I think I heard him sniffle a lil bit. So I had went on an Emergency 10oclock on a Wednesday night bench mission with my homie LuLu the pitbull.

5533944414_787a374a8c_b.jpg

NOSEY 42 by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

5533943948_238a8c7e42_b.jpg

WASE VD by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

5533943382_b63c302f82_b.jpg

VISR by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

What up Tennessee! I liked the stickers and oil stick moniker - that alt shit always appeals to me...

I'm putting together a Master's Thesis about how people learned to write graffiti, and I need your help.

-KBone

You're really wasting your time writing a dissertation on graffiti? :lol:

picture5rl.png

Weirdo Wase