TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
piggly wiggly pryin' for info

if youre referring to me youll need to get your nose checked homie. you dont see me askin to "meet up" or anything sketchy. i post other peoples work bc my shits not worthy yet. you dont have to tell me, it wont kill me.

Mayne I luh smokin meth........

fixed..........

5572626279_5eff57417a_b.jpg

SANDOZ by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

5572621581_6342c691e9_b.jpg

EPOK by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

I bought this puppy from a crackhead for $20 at the BP station on Union Ave. Mr.Crackhead informed me that someone had stopped on the side of the interstate and threw her out of the car. Looks like they used her to have puppies then then threw her away like trash. I bought her from Mr.Crackhead to keep her out of the hands of dirtbag savages that would surely use her as a bait dog. She is wayyyyy to sweet to fight. I live in a studio apartment and already have a 55 pound pitbull so I cant keep her. Please help me find a home for this dog. She weighs 30lbs looks to be no more than 6 months old and still has puppy teeth. This is the sweetest godamn dog in the entire world and gets along great with my dog. I will drive to meet you.

5573207610_f6fafaa7cf_b.jpg

FREE TO A GOOD HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

5572613023_32c752b7c4_b.jpg

puppy1 by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

5573205438_d17e67e381_b.jpg

puppy2 by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

5572628651_488ac3dfe2_b.jpg

PUPPY5 by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

5573209642_26cf543076_b.jpg

puppy4 by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

oh yeah Bump that eye and grimeyassfingernailoner up there.......

smoke crack at school and then throw your dog out the window on the way to the corner where your favorite hooker stands even though you spent all your money on dog food and crack rocks you go there just so your not alone. listen to a few good stories and then sleep behind that fence it has a tag on it but they wont know its you. for real.