TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seriously, not to be a dick, but rock the books a bit harder, learn style, letter structure, what makes letters what they are and then go from there, paint in places that people arent going to see much. why?

because IF you actually make it somewhere in graffiti, IF you progress and become someone whos anyone, then youll thank yourself for hiding your crap, early years, toy stuff.

instead acting like youre the greatest thing that ever happened to graffiti, take a step back and a. learn something and b. enjoy yourself.

but dont bother listening to me or anyone else here, we're nobody

We know our shit isn't the best and don't really think it is, but some constructive criticism would be nice instead of just saying our shit sucks ass or blows. We are aware of that already. Give us ways to improve if anything.

i totally disagree with another loser.,,,please dont hide that.,. if your learning on a billboard,,. you understand more about graff than you think. here is some advice.- buy some fat caps and do a bunch of those. learn how to "paint" not just draw. and IF you get good and become somebody in graff- you be proud of that crap,, and even more proud that you broke some laws doin it.

seriously, not to be a dick, but rock the books a bit harder, learn style, letter structure, what makes letters what they are and then go from there, paint in places that people arent going to see much. why?

because IF you actually make it somewhere in graffiti, IF you progress and become someone whos anyone, then youll thank yourself for hiding your crap, early years, toy stuff.

instead acting like youre the greatest thing that ever happened to graffiti, take a step back and a. learn something and b. enjoy yourself.

but dont bother listening to me or anyone else here, we're nobody

bottom line is,they got seen,on a billboard,and even if it sucks,ive seen worse ups by some people posting on this board (myself included). at least they are OUT doin shit instead of hiding their bullshit. they have the right direction anyways,keep it simple first and learn to do,ahem, a STRAIGHT LETTER first.i hate nothing more than people trying to do some wild unreadable shit and it being just that-unreadable shit.keep going with it.....

and btw,MC Ren,you arent getting off that easy.that billboard fucking sucks. keep doing that shit over and over again until it isnt ugly.

not shutting up about it... mc ren is the best mayne,, he deed it. ohh "Tagging"- also very important., dont forget to do those too. tags are like the gateway. youll make it all weird if you cant tag. theres nothing worse than some peice from another planet with really bad tags next to it.-trust me i know better than anyone.

i totally disagree with another loser.,,,please dont hide that.,. if your learning on a billboard,,. you understand more about graff than you think. here is some advice.- buy some fat caps and do a bunch of those. learn how to "paint" not just draw. and IF you get good and become somebody in graff- you be proud of that crap,, and even more proud that you broke some laws doin it.

this clearly shows that your interest isnt about progressing in an urban artform, you want to rebel and break laws.

FUCK DRAWING OON A PEICE OOF PAPER , GET UP ALL DAY FUCK EM MC REN GOIN HARD ON EM

NOW GET IT NOW GET IT NOW GET IT

i dont even need to bother, but hey, if youre having fun, do your thing

bottom line is,they got seen,on a billboard,and even if it sucks,ive seen worse ups by some people posting on this board (myself included). at least they are OUT doin shit instead of hiding their bullshit. they have the right direction anyways,keep it simple first and learn to do,ahem, a STRAIGHT LETTER first.i hate nothing more than people trying to do some wild unreadable shit and it being just that-unreadable shit.keep going with it.....

and btw,MC Ren,you arent getting off that easy.that billboard fucking sucks. keep doing that shit over and over again until it isnt ugly.

so what if they got seen taking a dump on the side of the freeway? what does that have to do with getting better at graffiti. people need to learn before blasting diarrhea all over the city and heating up the scene for everyone.

you sir, are humble enough to know where you stand, you have enough style and skill to hold your own in graffiti, you may not want to progress anymore, but you did what you had to in order to get to where you are, did we see any booty aset or ask pieces before you got to where you are? maybe one or two, but you werent a pooblaster like these dudes, and for whatever reason.

unfortunately the posts i quoted show a big reason why tennessee still has some of the most talentless individuals in graffiti. look at the ones who excel and progress and then look at their values.

family values chirrens,

heres your fucking soapbox back.