TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
me being style stagnant? step off nut-hugger,you are a fucking clown. you arent from tennessee,your graffiti still manages to be awful to this day,and you couldnt even fuck my whore of an ex-girlfriend that you met at an evanescence concert you drove three hours to see. you driving three hours to see evanescence is definite grounds for being a major faggot. so go pitch that three man tent that you offered up to me and zew (a story i still tell about you to this day!) and keep trying to rip codak,scar,and paser. maybe one day,you will be able to accomplish a halfway decent rip-off of these guys,but seeing as youve been trying for 7 yrs and its still as awful as it was in 2002,i dont think that will ever happen. step the fuck back fanboy,and do what you do best-ugly handstyles (and coming from me,thats BAD!),hugging nuts,and spectating.

and tier would fuck your sissy ass up,you down syndrome looking motherfucker.

dude, you still paint the same letters you did when i moved from up there in 03.

lay off the sniff, its making you believe the bullshit you make up about people.

dont bother replying, i know all you do is get off from internet arguing, but save it this time, go suck some dick for a line.

lay off the sniff? you obviously havent been up here in a while. and im sorry,im not making anything up,your gayness is well documented. really tho,i should be down in memphis in the next month or two,and i will let you know when im down there,so we can see if you come up from byhalia and talk that shit. and im sorry to everyone on this board for calling out ya'lls boy the FAEKER,but ive gotta do it. you guys can hate me all you want,i know another FAEK loser only brings that hot shit. Pieces that look like a crawling rat are that hot shit.

you can change your name,but you cant change the fact that you look like you have a severe birth defect

I'm pretty sure when Trail said, "you do rollerblades," he meant that you are in fact a rollerblader.

I painted rollerblades over your tags because I was trying to make fun of you, because you tried to steal money from me.

"That money is going towards sponsorships for the next event."

Remember that????

No beef, but honestly why would you even allude to me at all?

Smokin weed all daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Here-

3646223892_623774e01b_b.jpg

3644562385_7c0372d619_o.jpg

3617449701_f4918cd3a2_b.jpg

All from flickr where i type in everyone from TN and post them here.

dawson-crying.jpg

couldn't resist

I'm pretty sure when Trail said, "you do rollerblades," he meant that you are in fact a rollerblader.

I painted rollerblades over your tags because I was trying to make fun of you, because you tried to steal money from me.

"That money is going towards sponsorships for the next event."

Remember that????

No beef, but honestly why would you even allude to me at all?

Smokin weed all daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

i do remember that kid, your beating a dead horse. how can a lady being cool and writing a check TO ME, MY NAME, be stealing from you? oh thats right, because you didnt pay your phone bill, so since you couldnt receive calls about me giving you money for that jam, you want to get your panties in a wad. so since you bitched about the shit clearing at the bank before i was able to take it back out to give you, we had a nice little sit down with the owner of the place, who decided to split the shit, half for me to paint her place (which never got finished, my fault but thats between she and I - you guys repainted it and the first prod looked good, props) and half for you guys to thrown another jam, which what happened with that? you guys blow it on a party that you even sent me a fucking myspace invite to!

most of the writers who painted the jam were gone, so the party was for you and your boys to smoke out with your fresh new money, and then it takes 2 fucking years for another jam to happen!

new crew, same ol nosey, stir up some shit with anything you possibly can. the only reason you got into graffiti was because it was soooo hiphop, it makes you a better b-boy huh kid? or was it for all the little drama you can get in on? go watch a fucking soap opera.

fact is, no matter how many times you act cool to me in person, act like shit is settled, no matter who does what, youre always going to be the same starved for attention, little kid. youll always bring that jam and an old hobby up when you cant draw any more attention to yourself.

im good on this, peace.

i do remember that kid, your beating a dead horse. how can a lady being cool and writing a check TO ME, MY NAME, be stealing from you? oh thats right, because you didnt pay your phone bill, so since you couldnt receive calls about me giving you money for that jam, you want to get your panties in a wad. so since you bitched about the shit clearing at the bank before i was able to take it back out to give you, we had a nice little sit down with the owner of the place, who decided to split the shit, half for me to paint her place (which never got finished, my fault but thats between she and I - you guys repainted it and the first prod looked good, props) and half for you guys to thrown another jam, which what happened with that? you guys blow it on a party that you even sent me a fucking myspace invite to!

most of the writers who painted the jam were gone, so the party was for you and your boys to smoke out with your fresh new money, and then it takes 2 fucking years for another jam to happen!

new crew, same ol nosey, stir up some shit with anything you possibly can. the only reason you got into graffiti was because it was soooo hiphop, it makes you a better b-boy huh kid? or was it for all the little drama you can get in on? go watch a fucking soap opera.

fact is, no matter how many times you act cool to me in person, act like shit is settled, no matter who does what, youre always going to be the same starved for attention, little kid. youll always bring that jam and an old hobby up when you cant draw any more attention to yourself.

im good on this, peace.

thats bad if,as you say,he got into it just for shits and giggles,(years AFTER you started your quest to master an "urban art form") and still burns you........what does that say? new crew means nothing,because his old crew hates your faggot ass too and would probably go to back for him on this. big ups to the city of memphis! put this byhalia bitch on blast next time you see him out