TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck all this yip yap. please take it to the pm's yall making the state look like a piece of fucking gay shit. seriously. rollerblade skate boarding hip hop rock its all wack. paint paint paint paint. fuck style fuck trends and seriously fuck YOUR drama. dam. take it to pm's its been pages of pointless talk. POINTLESS!! the more yall talk drama on here the more it looks like the state sucks. SO take it pm's...but maybe the poblem is there's no more graff to repost a million times. Lets rip apart any unity we have found and create a statewide drama that will get everyone no where just to fulfill some gay internet ego.......or just ignore me and go on with the soap opera....

h.

• Like 1

a quick message for all these fools that decided to start painting shit.........

keep your cans out of the fr8 yards. im gonna go over your weak pannels and beat your fucking asses if i find more cans in the spots. me and keep it real up there will fuck you up if we find you in the yards again. remember that and keep running when you see us cluckers.

a quick message for all these fools that decided to start painting shit.........

keep your cans out of the fr8 yards. im gonna go over your weak pannels and beat your fucking asses if i find more cans in the spots. me and keep it real up there will fuck you up if we find you in the yards again. remember that and keep running when you see us cluckers.

what city is that directed to? this is the TENNESSEE thread