TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you're not into drugs....

fuck a bonnaroo.

good people camped out, the walls came out dope.

other than that, just 100,000 fucked up idiots as far as the eye can see, disgusting porta johns, and mud. if they do it again i'm slangin my tickets to anybody that wants to pay for em...

bump the shit out of ASK & ZEW!!!!!

Forgot this one...

100_0837.jpg

Better shots of this one

BWVD.jpg

Mesko-3.jpg

Lime-1.jpg

Gnars.jpg

Wase.jpg

Grifter.jpg

Yo Perve you didn't get flix? There was basically a party going down as we left in the area, we didn't catch flix of that or the UH wall finished, or Jesa... AM7 KOG weren't done, and I just straight up forgot to flick the NSH and TM shit if anyone has it...

good times at bonnaroo..gotta look at the film to remember some of the things that went down..mos defenately goin back next year..yo BLOODYWISHES or ASK..you got fliks of our wall..we didnt get there in time befoer people wrote on it..holla back.

meres got flicks of everyone's shit. im gonna get a disc with all of them on there and ill call you.

• Like 1

if you're not into drugs....

fuck a bonnaroo.

good people camped out, the walls came out dope.

other than that, just 100,000 fucked up idiots as far as the eye can see, disgusting porta johns, and mud. if they do it again i'm slangin my tickets to anybody that wants to pay for em...

bump the shit out of ASK & ZEW!!!!!

Hippie central, but good times. Went for the music not the drugs.

good times at bonnaroo..gotta look at the film to remember some of the things that went down..mos defenately goin back next year..yo BLOODYWISHES or ASK..you got fliks of our wall..we didnt get there in time befoer people wrote on it..holla back.

I got flicks, I'll upload them when I'm off work if my internet is back on. They put a giant ice machine in front of grifters piece for the actual fest and covered up a few other walls but not by much. Every ones spot was incredibly high profile though. Everyone got to see all the walls numerous times a day.

Good times, i'll be back next year for sure if they do it again.