TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

Controversial Fellows. A simple spot by amateurs is sparking a debate of the very ideology and philosophy of vandalism. Funny. You're all right and wrong, it's beautiful, it's ugly, it's progressive and regressive, its art but its not, it is crime, legals walls are not, who gives a fuck we all gonna die! Paint for your own reason, make it your world. :D:D:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this clearly shows that your interest isnt about progressing in an urban artform, you want to rebel and break laws.

i dont even need to bother, but hey, if youre having fun, do your thing

so what if they got seen taking a dump on the side of the freeway? what does that have to do with getting better at graffiti. people need to learn before blasting diarrhea all over the city and heating up the scene for everyone.

you sir, are humble enough to know where you stand, you have enough style and skill to hold your own in graffiti, you may not want to progress anymore, but you did what you had to in order to get to where you are, did we see any booty aset or ask pieces before you got to where you are? maybe one or two, but you werent a pooblaster like these dudes, and for whatever reason.

unfortunately the posts i quoted show a big reason why tennessee still has some of the most talentless individuals in graffiti. look at the ones who excel and progress and then look at their values.

family values chirrens,

heres your fucking soapbox back.

Your straight letters suck dick, you don't paint, and you do roller blades. Stop talking..

and for those kids, there's an AP crew in Atlanta thats been around for years, look into it.

36420375527b1507f3bbb.jpg

3639185291a33582e4c0b.jpg

3641096661dd777813dfb.jpg

3641209925ef8af7718db.jpg

3641126069da040ca8efb.jpg

36412346853e2ca3bc48b.jpg

BASICALLY "SCREW THE WORLD AND PAINT" bump perve spinnin. verse kills. paint outside the box. ya i get it. props the wall was probably the best part about bonaroo.

:scrambled: = blotter paper. :rolleyes: makes me sick. money and greed stick to your needs.

jesus christ, a bunch of fucking whiners. let the toys play in the fucking sandbox. bump another loser, he isnt dissing the state. just stating that toys need to be humble, keep doin your spots. graff causes graff. just paint, vandalize and smash or dont. whatever. wanna school the toys pm them, keep this forum for flicks.

awful.....

awful1.jpg

AWFUL.....

awful2.jpg

FUCKING AWFUL!!!!!

awful3.jpg

.....and i did them ALL!!!!!! where they would BE SEEN!!!!

i went from ashy to classy doing EXACTLY what im telling these 15 yr old fuckers to do-doing your shit in public,getting made fun of for it being ugly as fuck,and coming back harder the next time.....AND IM STILL DOING IT THE SAME WAY!!!!! just cuz you can cut lines and do cool can tricks does not make your graffiti good. if it doesnt look good in black and white,it sucks a monster dick. CF Crew-you fucking suck. use my ridicule of you as a way to get better,and one day you wont be awful. dont listen to someone that has been style-stagnant since 2002. 42,42

Controversial Fellows. A simple spot by amateurs is sparking a debate of the very ideology and philosophy of vandalism. Funny. You're all right and wrong, it's beautiful, it's ugly, it's progressive and regressive, its art but its not, it is crime, legals walls are not, who gives a fuck we all gonna die! Paint for your own reason, make it your world. :D:D:D

coherant statments are refreshing

awful.....

awful1.jpg

AWFUL.....

awful2.jpg

FUCKING AWFUL!!!!!

awful3.jpg

.....and i did them ALL!!!!!! where they would BE SEEN!!!!

i went from ashy to classy doing EXACTLY what im telling these 15 yr old fuckers to do-doing your shit in public,getting made fun of for it being ugly as fuck,and coming back harder the next time.....AND IM STILL DOING IT THE SAME WAY!!!!! just cuz you can cut lines and do cool can tricks does not make your graffiti good. if it doesnt look good in black and white,it sucks a monster dick. CF Crew-you fucking suck. use my ridicule of you as a way to get better,and one day you wont be awful. dont listen to someone that has been style-stagnant since 2002. 42,42

youre telling them not to listen to you? haha

you just reiterated my point though, not hating because theres nothing really wrong with staying the same, just not my thing.

the flicks you posted were either chill spots or legals, which is what they should probably paint more of, than hotspots.

Your straight letters suck dick, you don't paint, and you do roller blades. Stop talking..

not like any of what i do (or dont do for that matter) has any bearing on you anyway.

wouldnt what you just said be disrespecting one of your friends and former crew mates? get your shit straight.

youre entertaining sir. thats about all youre worth, cheap internet entertainment. you probably expect some cut down on your art, but even though i dont really care for it, it seems to make you happy - maybe not directly, but rather giving you some feeling of accomplishment or maybe that youre a part of something and giving your self a reason to jerk off on the intarwebs, so do your thing kid. glad you have something to fill that void in your life.

bump another loser, he isnt dissing the state.

correct sir, got no reason to hate on my state

big ups dude.

im done with this shit though, most of the drama that comes through is because of some inexperienced writer trying to act hard to someone whos been in the game a lot longer.

not like i was above that, i went through the same thing with the old school head a couple of times when coming up.

youre telling them not to listen to you? haha

you just reiterated my point though, not hating because theres nothing really wrong with staying the same, just not my thing.

the flicks you posted were either chill spots or legals, which is what they should probably paint more of, than hotspots.

not like any of what i do (or dont do for that matter) has any bearing on you anyway.

wouldnt what you just said be disrespecting one of your friends and former crew mates? get your shit straight.

youre entertaining sir. thats about all youre worth, cheap internet entertainment. you probably expect some cut down on your art, but even though i dont really care for it, it seems to make you happy - maybe not directly, but rather giving you some feeling of accomplishment or maybe that youre a part of something and giving your self a reason to jerk off on the intarwebs, so do your thing kid. glad you have something to fill that void in your life.

correct sir, got no reason to hate on my state

big ups dude.

im done with this shit though, most of the drama that comes through is because of some inexperienced writer trying to act hard to someone whos been in the game a lot longer.

not like i was above that, i went through the same thing with the old school head a couple of times when coming up.

me being style stagnant? step off nut-hugger,you are a fucking clown. you arent from tennessee,your graffiti still manages to be awful to this day,and you couldnt even fuck my whore of an ex-girlfriend that you met at an evanescence concert you drove three hours to see. you driving three hours to see evanescence is definite grounds for being a major faggot. so go pitch that three man tent that you offered up to me and zew (a story i still tell about you to this day!) and keep trying to rip codak,scar,and paser. maybe one day,you will be able to accomplish a halfway decent rip-off of these guys,but seeing as youve been trying for 7 yrs and its still as awful as it was in 2002,i dont think that will ever happen. step the fuck back fanboy,and do what you do best-ugly handstyles (and coming from me,thats BAD!),hugging nuts,and spectating.

and tier would fuck your sissy ass up,you down syndrome looking motherfucker.