TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Its more than one picture,its just one road not two,probably photoshop,still dope tho

It's one continous exposure with a special camera on a rotating tripod, or something like that. if it was photoshopped it was only to lighten/darken parts of it. photo credit to Relic57...

i was talking bout zew. hes a jerk, a hater, a liar, a shit talker bout everyone including his crew members and an all around fake person these days. its sad to watch how far hes gone down.

Look, if you got some personal problem with him take it up with him. No one cares to hear your slanderous remarks on the internet. And if zew has "gone down", call a rehab clinic not 12 oz.

shut the fuck up.

Look, if you got some personal problem with him take it up with him. No one cares to hear your slanderous remarks on the internet. And if zew has "gone down", call a rehab clinic not 12 oz.

shut the fuck up.

i wasnt talking about drug wise fool. i was talking about his abilities as a writer and a human being. i got personal problems with him. yea. no doubt. but dont tell me what to do with them.

he gets on here and makes non stop slanderous remarks.... fuck you and all the haters. they just build me up.

somebody call the waaah-mbulance....

aww how cute of you to stick up for ya boy who stays runnin his mouth bout you. and what a clever remark. i dont care. i dont care what any of you fools that get on a fucking forum to talk about your graffiti and hang on each others jocks... i dont know any of you nor do i care to. considering you all spend the majority of your time here or on facebook and myspace. it was just a way for me to get at zew real quick. oh and its not his hoe i got a problem with she seems like an all round good girl. its his hoe ass. one of these days you will realize hes not that hard. hes not that nice of a guy. tho who could really think that if you know him? i believe some of his best friends would agree that he is a complete and utter asshole. so im out of this gay ass shit. ill take my pictures of the trains n graf that i think worth while and use them as actual photography. not something to be "bumped" or jocked. makes yall fags