Nintendo Fun Club [*]Old Skool Games Thread[*]

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

truth.for me its yard sales.im lucky.

you start to get a 6th sence about these things. I got over 5000 rare funk/reggae/classic rock, a shitload of hip hop... mabee 12 OONTZ records. I take this shit really seriously and got to country ass thrift malls and bumpkin travling conventions.

kingofkings.jpg

what you know about those non licensed bible games?!?

road_runner.jpg

and what you know about this?!?

BEST NES GAME EVER

you always find nintendo shit where you find old records

I had that battle toad/double dragon game. i thought it was a funny game.

Does anyone know the name of at one game where it has three caballeros and the theme was western?

First you went through the town, then you would go onto a train. Dont remember if it was for the nes or super.

best collaborations ever thread?

Battletoads_Double_Dragon_SNES_Scre.jpg

man, my defenition expands into the 32 bit realm

genesis, 3do, saturn, sega cd, SEGA 32 X CD!!!, phillips CDI, Master system, amiga, vectrex, fuck intellivision is down,...

anything pre dreamcast...

I really do fuck shit up at space invaders

I had that battle toad/double dragon game. i thought it was a funny game.

Does anyone know the name of at one game where it has three caballeros and the theme was western?

First you went through the town, then you would go onto a train. Dont remember if it was for the nes or super.

FUCK

you could pick from 2 dudes with dual pistols and 2 dudes with spread shotties, sometimes you were on horses?

I use to play the arcade version at my grandmothers... one of the leveels was a train, one was a horse spampede

i remember a video store by my house had this thing where youd get points for all your rentals...then they had things you could win in a glass case (this was when i was like 8 or 9 before blockbuster came and put them out of business)...

they had these two nintendo games at the top of the glass case...and they were both adult nintendo games....i remember one was strip poker...i dont remember what the other one was.

al_green*

yeah, i think we are thinking of the same game. i think the other one had a shut gun. oh, more info that poppped up...

the first boss was a fat dude that was a sheriff. you would go and pick up bags of money, and hookers would come out and give you life, i think.

Funny, why are you posting characters from atari games in your nintendo thread nancy?

[*]OLD SCHOOL GAMES THREAD[*]

sorry I had to clear that up

Nintendo fun club is just a preface, because there really was a nintendo fun club and it sounds cool

If you werent a dick who just likes to start being a petty lame in every thread I post because I called you out for the dweeb you are... well...I wouldnt call you a fucking loser.

The thread is for OLD SCHOOL GAMES... NES is obviously the best, but its an offshoot of my otyher thread that was about many old game emulators.

So yeah. Get a life dweeb

al_green*

yeah, i think we are thinking of the same game. i think the other one had a shut gun. oh, more info that poppped up...

the first boss was a fat dude that was a sheriff. you would go and pick up bags of money, and hookers would come out and give you life, i think.

250px-Sunsetriders_01.png

Sunset_Riders_snes_ScreenShot2.jpg

Sunset%20Riders.png

hey hey hey...

no beefs in teh thrdz.

man Im just sick of this lame bustin into every thread I post trying to make his presence known. I get it. You been on here forever. Your proud of being "unstoppable"... thats cool.

But if you go on my thread saying weak shity like im "PWNT" because you misunderstood the purpose of the thread, thats just gay shit...

If you ever said "pwnt" to me in real life I would probably clown on you and sneeze my drink in your face. Who says that but nerds. Just stay outta my thread.

unfortunately that wasnt a nintendo game. i think it started out on what? snes?

prolly arcade. then snes.

arkade, SNES/Genesis

played it on arcade at alladins castle

and reallyy anything pre 64 bit is old school now

fuck mario cart is old school nintendo now\

\\\\\

speaking of arcade games...

anybody remember final fight???

besides the obvious pacman and galaga and donkey kong..

final fight was the first game that really got me pumping quarters into those arcade games..

Final_Fight.png

yeah, I use to play it at pizza hut. That game has the lamest names tho

terry? comeone

real fighting games have names like "ryu" and "baraka"