pental outline markers

KARE?

outlinemark1sr7.jpg

outlinemark2zq2.jpg

outlinemark3xl9.jpg

Outline Marker ™ MSP60 Outline Marker ™

Silver lines are outlined with black, blue, green, pink, or violet, allowing you to add a creative touch to paper craft projects. The durable fiber tip produces medium lines. Dual-color effect is most visible on uncoated cardstock, cardboard, and other heavy, porous papers. Create your own cards; decorate cardboard trinket boxes and picture frames.

link---> https://www.pentelstore.com/catalog/index.php?grp=793&osCsid=3aa0b9ef9f89a55b346634de40a75037

this shit is dope anyone ever seen/used um?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

everybody can do that...take oil based paint...add alcohol based ink put it in a marker and have fun...becasue oil and alcohol dont mix the ink will outline the paint...i found that when i was mixing everything to found the best hard to buff ink long time ago

everybody can do that...take oil based paint...add alcohol based ink put it in a marker and have fun...becasue oil and alcohol dont mix the ink will outline the paint...i found that when i was mixing everything to found the best hard to buff ink long time ago

i was gonna say the same thing. shit is a gimmick.

Archived