12oz member on graf radio talk atm

mindvapors

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dude...i was the one giving that same advice to everyone else. Something else is going on randomly and i dont know what.

Fuck it, i'm just gonna go to sleep. Hope yall have fun, and you're welcome.

:(

i lost audio a few times, but nothing like what was happening to you...... idk...... what browser were you using?.... thanks for the link..... and youre welcome for the gabbly chat idea..........

i lost audio a few times, but nothing like what was happening to you...... idk...... what browser were you using?.... thanks for the link..... and youre welcome for the gabbly chat idea..........

I was using the latest Firefox, of course, until it messed up, then i went to IE7, which worked for a good amount of time, then that shit the bed too. Then i was going back and forth like a mad man. :(

@ casek: I had no part in putting this all together, spectr just sent me an IM with a link and decided to listen. they were talking graf and it was kinda dead with like only 2 peeps in the chat so i decided to come invite ya'll. i'd talk to spectr about setting up a better format, they probably aren't used to so many people interested in the show so their current format probably usually works fine.

...I thought it was an ok idea..but like said above...too many mo fo's talking over each other.I didnt catch it from the beginning but what i did catch was kinda funny..especially the end when they all sounded about wasted..and people were typing in random nonsensical phrases...such as -- super hero diaper worms.... :rolleyes:

yeah well... tomorrow... check us out... come visit us in the bar.... sometime around 5 western time.... we are going to be starting... and hopefully you will catch us before we get wasted.... oh and we are going to do it a little more formatted this week.. we talked about it... thanks for listening last week...

yes... so long as the camera is brought live video feed....

oh and feel free to suggest any topics you want to hear us talk about or talk about....

oh and we are going to be giving away a prize package of some kind.... not sure what yet... or what you are going to have to do for it... but it will be dope....

you listen to the show and call in or get at us and yes you are on the radio....

and hey if you don't act like little kids typing random garbage we might be able to get casek his first women in what 30 years..... ok well maybe we can get some to take off their shirts for the camera....