DISS THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

war terror

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Meanwhile, you missed the fact that he spelled "you're" wrong.

I diss who I want. Welcome to 12oz.

And your name is "just do me" and you're calling niggas fags? :lol:

Since this is now the "diss anyone in the general vicinity thread" Someone needs to smash this fucker in his face with a dictionary, and a couple of hooked on phonics books because I can't understand half of the shit he types.

I'd pick a fight with that malnourished nine year old Asian girl with sickle cell anemia that has only three fingers on each hand before I'd fight you. I just couldn't live with the idea that I punched a mentally impaired child in the face.

You're more useless than the fallopian tubes of a dyke. I could beat your ass carrying a lawn chair in my left hand.

Since this is now the "diss anyone in the general vicinity thread" Someone needs to smash this fucker in his face with a dictionary, and a couple of hooked on phonics books because I can't understand half of the shit he types.

You're the one who called out dude for a misspelling yet missed his misuse of "your".

And if you're having a hard time comprehending what I type then you're the nigga who needs to get hooked on phonics.

Somebody needs to smash YOU in the face with a dictionary with he pages cut out and a brick inserted.